**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner of Pain Milestones?

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
This poll is for everyone but i wanna know the opinions of those who aren't for the highest milestone but rather try and aim for the first 2 i mentioned. Milestone 7 is an option but it basically has one 6* nexus and one chest of fully formed t5cc

Summoner of Pain Milestones? 98 votes

Milestone 6- One 6* Nexus Class and 3 chest of 25% T5cc
39%
Haji_SaabzuffyTristanDarkrider05AspenRCunhaGamerMalidosHilldarAdvRon_HalmoTatteredSailNewman0067Malreck0410or_StrongRaichu626Santa_PsycheDeadpool87abqberMiekandKorgkubricknolan 39 votes
Milestone 8- One 6* Nexus Class and 2 chests of fully formed T5cc
42%
ROHINDrZolaTimone147EpistriatusAce_03ccrider474ThunderGodH_B0MBJumpthesharkSnakepXva23ItsDamienQacobRogers 2~1DeaconDJMNHHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxEbony_NawThoye3 42 votes
Milestone 11- It's got more T6B frags
17%
FrostyMonk1pseudosaneIKONNo_oneukParam1988Phillip14233VendemiaireAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000udyedagainThanks_D19KablNuclearOrkchaos12996SirGamesBondTheBoogyMan 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I will push as far as I can but right now I’m hoping to at least make tier 8
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Milestone 8 is the minimum I want to hit and will actively use items/units to do so if I need to. After that I'll do what I can but I won't spend anything on.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    IDC about r4 six stars, with only 1 r3. (prof X and colossus have a t5cc each ready for them). Gonna get me some nexus and some t5cc.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    i hope i can at least make i to 6 but i'm shooting for 8 .. that's the goal .. anything after that is gravy.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm gonna be pushing milestone 8, I ain't bothered about t6b and t3a yet
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Just hope I can get to milestone 6 without using too many items. Then I can assess if milestone 8 is possible.

I'm there with you as well. Main objective secure milestone 6 then assess if i can move forward
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Wil try my hardest to get the last milestone
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Depends on what the objectives are, if they're revive dumps I'll try and settle for 2 selectors otherwise I want those 6* sigs
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    imma have to get the last one, those r4 resources look neat, not much but adds to the bunch
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I can only get the sixth since I’m cav 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Milestone 6 will almost guarantee me that I can R3 my Human Torch and Black Widow DO depending on what Kabam has to offer for July 4th deals. I'm around 50% for both of those catalysts
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Milestone 11- It's got more T6B frags
    Always aim for the highest. But I’d settle for anything above tier 8.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I suppose Cav player can only do up to #6?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I said this in another thread, but for some players, taking 3 25% selectors may do more for roster advancement than a single full catalyst.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    What is summoner of pain? I thought it was summer of pain!!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I said this in another thread, but for some players, taking 3 25% selectors may do more for roster advancement than a single full catalyst.

That's why we shoot for two

*wheels away on segway drinking caprisun*
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I have no illusions about being able to clear all objectives and fights, but you gotta try to push as far as you can, right? The one thing that works against me is that I'm kind of burned out after pushing hard for Thronebreaker and a bunch of other stuff right before SOP started. I didn't do it for SOP - I barely even knew what it was - but I don't know if I'll be able to keep my concentration up for nine weeks of grueling fights. I quite liked the Rogue one and if the others are similar, then maybe. But my guess is that things are going to get a lot hairier as we continue into the summer, and I have absolutely no idea what the objectives can even look like. I hope that they are fun challenges and not just annoyingly hard.

But yeah, if I can clear all fights and maybe smack off a couple of objectives I'll be ecstatic and consider it a giant win. While I didn't solo Rogue, getting her down at all without using a bunch of units was a huge accomplishment for me personally.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

What is summoner of pain? I thought it was summer of pain!!

Lmao how did i miss that 🤣
  • Options
    To clarify which kabam did as well. Objectives for week 4 will only be available for TB only
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'd be ok with 8, want at least 9 (for the sig stones) and shooting for 11. ...unless the objectives end up being like the Collector/LoL Carina challenges - purely unit dumps.

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Honestly I will go as high as I can reasonably go, but I suspect I will either find myself parked at milestone 6 or shooting for milestone 8. I think just being able to kill the target without any fancy objective restrictions will be doable for me. If I can then knock off two objectives to get to milestone 7 I will probably try very hard to get four more to reach milestone 8, because the incremental increase in rewards is substantial (one additional whole T5CC catalyst). After that, I suspect both my appetite for more punishment and the cost of going higher will outweigh the value of those additional rewards.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m telling myself I’ll be content with 9 points. The special objectives are gonna be stuff like “chop your left hand off with a machete then beat the No Retreat Power Stone Champion with a 4-star Iron Patriot.”