**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which class nexus will you chose for SoP?

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
It’s gonna be either mutant (Stryfe, Apoc, AA, Namor, Prof X, Mags) or tech (Ghost, or guilly2099) for me. Might even go for cosmic since I don’t have any outstanding cosmics

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Mutant. Have a 6-2 mutant gem and gonna grab the t5cc from the selector, along with tech for ghost (only to remove doom as top champ). Praying for prof x
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Mystic
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Definitely tech, unless I pull 2 rank 3 worthy options before then, in which case I'd go mutant.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Probably cosmic
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I have a great rank up for every other category
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    If I get it, prob tech
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mutant. No resources to worry about, so I'll just maximize my chances of usability.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Cosmic, overall not many great champs. But I really really want a 6* corvus.
    have loved using my 5* but outside of AQ he just doesn`t cut it anymore. Have a t5cc and AG ready for him.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Mutant
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mutant. If I get either apoc or AA I can change my abyss nexus class to tech or science
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Depending on what I need then, and what my T5cc look like. I’ll likely go for Mystic or Mutant. They’re probably my weaker classes. But we will see who I get from the 110k 6* shards I have for the new feature crystal.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    assuming i make it that far LOL ... i'd probably go Cosmic or Science ... for Aarkus and She-Hulk
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Kind of impossible to tell considering we won't be choosing for another 60 or so days, and rosters and t5cc inventories may look different.

However, if I was choosing now, tech 100%, got the gem and t5cc for ghost
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mutant for appoc
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Difficult for me to say as Im almost at my 3rd science t5cc with nobody besides rulk, but also missing AA, Apoc, Prof X
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Difficult for me to say as Im almost at my 3rd science t5cc with nobody besides rulk, but also missing AA, Apoc, Prof X

Take rulk up, he's a beast
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    If my roster don't change much by that time, then mutant and pray for magneto.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I am close to forming a tech but probably tech anyway. I would like to R3 Ghost and HB. That is assuming I can get to milestone 7. LOL
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Definitely mutant class because

Yikes, that’s a dry mutant roster
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

I think i put up a fight
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    IKON said:

I don't think anyone can reasonably make this call right now if you're doing anything related to July 4th.

If I pick right now, Skill, but hopefully my luck in the next week changes that.

Fair enough, but as you said it’s a assuming you don’t have good look by then

BuffBeast said:

I think i put up a fight
    If you have apoc that’s miles better