**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thoughts on the July fourth deals?

1235»

Comments

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Went off. Got to TB from cav offers then used units to do abyss run. Ended up getting 2 BP's from TB offers to finish abyss.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I wish there were more 6* shards for Cavalier players. There is only one offer that gives 6* shards, the other give a 6* nexus crystal (and is the most expensive). All the rest are rank-up materials or 5* shards. Take for instant BP treasure. 50k 5* shards is nice, but I'd rather have 45k 5* shards and like 2.5k 6* shards. Or even better: a 5* nexus crystal, 30k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★

I wish there were more 6* shards for Cavalier players. There is only one offer that gives 6* shards, the other give a 6* nexus crystal (and is the most expensive). All the rest are rank-up materials or 5* shards. Take for instant BP treasure. 50k 5* shards is nice, but I'd rather have 45k 5* shards and like 2.5k 6* shards. Or even better: a 5* nexus crystal, 30k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.

I’m Cavalier and a long time player, and have got more than 200k of 5* shards and more than 100 5* champions. I don’t even open 5* anymore: useless to level up because no future for the important content of the game,

Obviously I keep my units when I see the offers for the last Black Friday and the last July the 4th. Are they even really motivating?
    Iso ? My inventory and stock are loaded.
    Random t4cc ? More than enough of this crystal.
    t5bc ? Bought with glory of AQ.
    t2ac ? My inventory is full and can be bought with glory.

But to use all of these, I would need interesting 6* champions. Not necessarily the best ones, just really useful ones. But, wait, with randomly 6* crystals, I need a lot of 6* shards to get only one of them... and the Cavaliers offers are poor on thiese shards. Except if I spend around 20k units.
    So I keep everything, except my motivation...

As the major part of active people on the forum are TB, I can already imagine them tapping Disagree and answering contemptuously: just become TB and stop complaining. I do not complain, I just give another point of view, that a silent big part of players live.
    In my alliance no Cav or Uncollected even asked if the offers are worthy.

There are many ways to keep the necessary balance between categories. As an example, it could be to include less of the same ressources, or to give random class items to Cavs and generic to TB. But if Cavs = 5* and TB = 6*, a gap is beeing digged, without a way to break the vicious circle. It depends on the will of Kabam to keep Cavs and/or long time players involved. But remember they are useful in the balance.