thoughts on the July fourth deals?

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    didn't find the offers too overwhelming, so saving units for cyber Sunday or to clear contents.

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Member Posts: 150
    Bland.They could’ve done so much better.Even tho I’m complaining I did spend my hard earned 1k units only to get a sabertooth, nightcrawler and black widow .Uggh.This was supposed to be my “1st offer purchase” phase but pffttt.Mortals.Ugh.My frustration’s got no end atm.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    not enough to entice me out of my units BUT one question .. it says if i buy ANY of the bundles, i can get the 6* AG bundle ... or do I have to buy any of the last two bundles??
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★

not enough to entice me out of my units BUT one question .. it says if i buy ANY of the bundles, i can get the 6* AG bundle ... or do I have to buy any of the last two bundles??

Have to go all the way to the end.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Member Posts: 348 ★★
    TB deals are straight booty.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Did anyone really think that 4th of july would outbeat SOP milestone rewards lol. Moment i saw this i knew a sacrifice was gonna be made and its for the 4th of july.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Curious, let's say if a whale has completed everything in game (Inc carina's challenges) and bought all offers £&unit does that mean we'll be seeing r4s now?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    There are more T2A in the 50$ offer for UC and below players then in the same offer for TB players, that is what I really don't like. Also, why i can buy 2 T5B for 25$ but only 2 T2A for 20$? This is exactly the opposite of what I needed, sadly :(
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Are cav offers copy-paste from last year or am I wrong? Only the starlord is kinda worth the money, I can't even describe how disappointing are the unit deals...
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★

lol
    Picked Beast since he might get buffed and Sinister’s in the featured pool that I’m going for

damn... seeing this screenshot hurts. sorry.

But where did you hear that beast will get buffed? Or is this more wishful thinking? I also have a 6 star beast so I"m very curious.
  • FabriciusFabricius Member Posts: 48
    Got the feelin for months now that if u’re not TB, you are nothing for KABAM...
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Have to go all the way to the end.
    ok thanks. definitely not enticing then lol
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Could players post the deals of TB and those of Cavs that can be bought with units?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Got the 1k TB deal to complete a 6* crystal. Elsa. Nexus was (all new) VPool, Loki and Cull. Took loki, already have duped 6* Cull that I barely use and Loki has some unique utility that they won't get rid of in a potential buff due to Carina.
    Would like to buy the 6* Nexus for 4k as well, still have 12k units left over. But I also have 3 t5b in overflow, so I do not care what else I get with that offer, I will not buy 3 more of them. No way.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Pretty mediocre.

Got Doom so not too upset but def was expecting more.
  • FabriciusFabricius Member Posts: 48

Fabricius said:

Got the feelin for months now that if u’re not TB, you are nothing for KABAM...

Even TB's have been kinda shafted when compared to Spring Cleaning and some of last Cyber Weekend's deals. It's just all round poor for most people.
    I don’t only speak for 4th July offers, TB have extra quests, solo objectives etc. No problem they win better Rec for an event. but there is more and more « TB exclusives contents ». Kabam releases contents only for TB without a version for other Titles . So, for TB: some good rec available For others: nothing at all. This let me think that we, the « non-TB » are not worthy of the KABAM attention.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    5k units saved on UC deals, of which 800-1k would help in cav run!