[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 19
    Compensation for what?
    Kabam broke the game even more
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 143
    my game is close all the time, when the control is inverted, the dexterity doesn't work in grandmaster
    Iphone Se 2020.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 626 ★★★★
    At this point, assuming an average of one revive has been used as a result of parry/dex bug per day the bug has been going on (conservative low), do the math. The compensation for this has better be appropriate.
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    Gmonkey said:

I uninstalled and cleared app cache seems better to me now. iPhone pro max latest patch

I've tried this and still cant dex any med attack or specials consistently.

I'm at my wit's end. This was by far my most favorite mobile game and completely frustrated with the state of the game. I don't want to leave, but it's no longer fun. It's hard to walk away, but for now, that is what is going to happen... :(
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 231 ★★
    Darindesh said:

Believe it or not, this ain't just Game Engine issue.
    Difficulty level has been increased significantly.
    Defenders are intercepting / parrying / dexing / dashing-in more often than before (especially in arena). Also it is difficult to bait out sp1 or sp2 at times.

Could this be a lot of the buffering issues? Is the AI having to do so many calculations because it has been ramped up to be superhuman?
    Possibly...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,876 ★★★★

It was such a brilliant idea to update the game engine in the middle of releasing hard content. Couldn’t have picked a better time. These guys need help….

They definitely need help. It's a mess right now
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,227 ★★★★★

It was such a brilliant idea to update the game engine in the middle of releasing hard content. Couldn’t have picked a better time. These guys need help….

Kabam doesn't own the Unity Game engine.......
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 465 ★★★
    Games are created to be entertaining, not nerve wrecking, and help you have fun, relax, and forget your daily troubles.
    That said, anyone knows any good jigsaw puzzle games, a mobile version of shoots and ladders or something similar?
  • RillianRillian Posts: 140 ★★
    Kabam themselves said to avoid difficult content.