**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Options
    Prototype_X1Prototype_X1 Posts: 3 β˜…
    Having the same issue as well on iOS, parry timing is 100% off most of the times in arenas, not so much during quests.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
    I’m also having the parry issue. But not only that, I was blocking against winter soldier and got power drained through block. There’s multiple things going on here. Parry, dex, blocking break or attack through block

Hoping it’s one of the issues that can be fixed server side rather than a new downloaded update. I’m on iOS btw
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Here, now my shang chi produce more perfect block and dex. i guess it's all because of hercules new mechanic regarding block and dex. My first parry failed lol.
    https://youtu.be/9yd55yqqxrI
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    I wonder how Kabam developers and testers are testing app before release.
    Kabam is not able to fix old bugs and introducing new ones after every release.
    It seems the game is beyond repair.
    "Game crashing after few fights" issues have been around since September 2020.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I wonder how Kabam developers and testers are testing app before release.
    Kabam is not able to fix old bugs and introducing new ones after every release.
    It seems the game is beyond repair.
    "Game crashing after few fights" issues have been around since September 2020.

So tell them how to make a bug free game.
  • Options
    WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22 β˜…
    So after playing for awhile I notice it the most when trying to parry a dash medium that has a shorter range. If they dash all the way across the screen then it seems to be working fairly close to what I’m used to. It seems if it’s 3/4 screen length for the dash or less I get clocked in the face almost every time. That’s really the only way I can describe the way it’s affecting me when I play. It’s like the parry detection window is much shorter or the game recognizing you hitting the screen to block is terribly laggy.
  • Options
    SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20 β˜…
    Has anyone acknowledged it? I was trying to do the 7.1 paths with parry for a power sting and was having massive issues as well.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was just doing some energy farming in 5.3.6 and all my champs died before getting to the boss when I could normally do this in my sleep before the update. Many times I expect a parry to work but get hit instead. My parry is definitely not working.
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…
    Mr_Holl87 said:

I'm just sitting back and reading all these issues with parry after being told for almost TWO YEARS there was no issue with parry timing. And now everyone is having trouble with parry after this update and there's literally no change for me. This is what I've been dealing with.

Now that this is a widespread issue that the majority of players have trouble with, I just hope Kabam will finally take it seriously and actually FIX it and make it a top priority.

Mate I've been harping on about half arsed parrys and dexs for at least 18 months, it works around 40% of the time, I have hours of footage, quakes being randomly heavied during a charging phase, parrying instead of dexing, I've quaked for 5 years and all of a sudden I can't take a spiderman in AQ without taking a few heavies
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought I was crazy, happens to me to. I don’t die from it but it’s hella annoying
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've been having numerous issues with landing parries, blocking, and dex'n in general after I updated today. I updated and went into Incursions w/ my nephew and I don't believe I ever got hit in the face so much ever. Similar results in questing and arena. Not looking for to AQ tomorrow.

Running iOS 14.6 on iPhone 11 MaxPro, game version 32.0.0
  • Options
    Knu3Knu3 Posts: 15 β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Yep, I initially thought it was just me but I've been hit unexpectedly from failed parries at least 15 times in 9 incursion rooms.
  • Options
    EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35 β˜…
    Kabam definitely is tweaking the parry timing. Stop messing with things that are not broken. There are enough bugs in this game that I consider quitting this game :expressionless:
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

It feels like a small delay when we press the block button that results in getting hit before the champ goes into the block animation. Kinda like our champion movements have been reduced somehow. I’m positive my parries are in the same instance of time they normally are but my champs simply not responding in time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mr_Holl87 said:

I wonder if these guys test their game after updates?

So tell me genius, how can they test for this with all the different versions of devices and OS's the game runs on. Because there isn't an issue on my end. I have a LG V60, Android V11 and latest update to the game. So please, with your great wisdom of mobile gaming developmental knowledge, how should Kabam tested for this?
    Your parents didn't let you watch "Bambi" as a child, did they?

"If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."
    My parents taught me to stand up for what I believe in.