PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.
    Oh I'm not saying that the objective is too hard/time consuming.

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.
    What's not valuable to you can be gamechanging for others. An AG is pretty big for UC players just like a 6 star AG is big for some at the endgame. Either way, that's one of the biggest rewards one can get from the side-quest as a ftp.
    Then maybe the people that AG is super valuable to should have and should continue to make sure they don't miss days 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Imagine being this much of a Kabam loyalist, do they pay people like you to say these things?

Everyone can agree the "event" is extrely flawed, poorly designed intended for you to fail and purchase the grace days they removed from last year, and unnecessarily laborious. Casual players, veretan players and content creators alike agree on this. Then there's you.
    Sigh. I agree with his view. You don't need to be a kabam loyalist. Even he and I agree that the event is not perfect. Not to mention the bugs affecting the game this month. But when life becomes more important we should forget the game. If the AG is important, you should do it every day and be vigilant. I remember the infinity dust event which required me to collect 1 mill dust to get rhe random AG. I worked the hell off on solo events and got a cosmic AG and awakened my Medusa. We need to work for it. That event was every day as well.
    Its meant to be to appreciate us, for keeping them in business? Why would we have to work for it when we did not in previous years. Not to even mention the rewards have not progressed at all. You realse they locked the grace days behind a paywall as well?

"When life becomes more important you should forget the game"....Mate this event is over three months long.

Working for a side event is one thing. Having whoever designed act 6.3 design the summoner stress event to fleece people for 20 bucks is something entirely different. You can pretend that was not their intention, but it is glaringly obvious in the event design that it was. Never seen a game dev act as shamelessly as Kabam do, its pretty amazing.
    This is not the summoner appreciation. With all the issues over the previous months, I expect some appreciation to come next month. This is considered as a separate event, so we need to do some minimum thing to gain the reward. I am also dissapointed with rhe rewards not progressing, but as I mentioned I am hoping for a appreciation event,so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.
    What's not valuable to you can be gamechanging for others. An AG is pretty big for UC players just like a 6 star AG is big for some at the endgame. Either way, that's one of the biggest rewards one can get from the side-quest as a ftp.
    Then maybe the people that AG is super valuable to should have and should continue to make sure they don't miss days 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Imagine being this much of a Kabam loyalist, do they pay people like you to say these things?

Everyone can agree the "event" is extrely flawed, poorly designed intended for you to fail and purchase the grace days they removed from last year, and unnecessarily laborious. Casual players, veretan players and content creators alike agree on this. Then there's you.
    Sigh. I agree with his view. You don't need to be a kabam loyalist. Even he and I agree that the event is not perfect. Not to mention the bugs affecting the game this month. But when life becomes more important we should forget the game. If the AG is important, you should do it every day and be vigilant. I remember the infinity dust event which required me to collect 1 mill dust to get rhe random AG. I worked the hell off on solo events and got a cosmic AG and awakened my Medusa. We need to work for it. That event was every day as well.
    Its meant to be to appreciate us, for keeping them in business? Why would we have to work for it when we did not in previous years. Not to even mention the rewards have not progressed at all. You realse they locked the grace days behind a paywall as well?

"When life becomes more important you should forget the game"....Mate this event is over three months long.

Working for a side event is one thing. Having whoever designed act 6.3 design the summoner stress event to fleece people for 20 bucks is something entirely different. You can pretend that was not their intention, but it is glaringly obvious in the event design that it was. Never seen a game dev act as shamelessly as Kabam do, its pretty amazing.
    Tbf, this event is basically a battle pass which many games did that and paying $35 for total of those reward is cheap, but yeah, those battle pass has daily, weekly, event,... mission which can stack and miss a day won't harm you as much in here.
    As i appreciate they try to creative the name of event but honestly, they should make it clear by saying that is battle pass and they should use UI that battle pass would have so we don't have their kind of problem.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why people are so angrily and self righteously defending poor design. Firstly, back when objectives first came to the game, they all had to be claimed before the next one was available. For example, this was a problem especially in arena because you actually had to leave the arena game mode just to claim something. This was quickly identified as poor design and corrected the next update iirc?

Now, we have something that arguably shouldn't even have to be claimed to begin with. Is there no way to just apply the credit to the milestones without the added step on the players part of claiming this random icon after completing the objective? It's not actually an item. To "claim" something usually implied it's an actual item historically. Why are we claiming an icon that's not an actual item?

Secondly, there's no notification. Which is different from every other objective in the game? Thirdly, it's not laziness or forgetfulness on some players part. Some of us honestly didn't understand there would be no notification to claim. Even after reading. It's ok to question this and ask why. It's a fair question... Why are people being shamed for questioning it? Why not allow the mods, to answer it?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

This is not the summoner appreciation. With all the issues over the previous months, I expect some appreciation to come next month. This is considered as a separate event, so we need to do some minimum thing to gain the reward. I am also dissapointed with rhe rewards not progressing, but as I mentioned I am hoping for a appreciation event,so fingers crossed.
    It's pretty clear this replaces the calendar, yes?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I don't understand why people are so angrily and self righteously defending poor design. Firstly, back when objectives first came to the game, they all had to be claimed before the next one was available. For example, this was a problem especially in arena because you actually had to leave the arena game mode just to claim something. This was quickly identified as poor design and corrected the next update iirc?

Now, we have something that arguably shouldn't even have to be claimed to begin with. Is there no way to just apply the credit to the milestones without the added step on the players part of claiming this random icon after completing the objective? It's not actually an item. To "claim" something usually implied it's an actual item historically. Why are we claiming an icon that's not an actual item?

Secondly, there's no notification. Which is different from every other objective in the game? Thirdly, it's not laziness or forgetfulness on some players part. Some of us honestly didn't understand there would be no notification to claim. Even after reading. It's ok to question this and ask why. It's a fair question... Why are people being shamed for questioning it? Why not allow the mods, to answer it?

You arw absolutely right. Don't think people should be shamed for anything really, let alone asking questions. I think the text reads, claim this item to get the next milestone. So, they simply seemed to have linked the glass to a milestone and only claiming them increases the milestone. The notification seems to be an bug or atleast an oversight. With the amount of people affected by this, kabam should give everyone a weeks worth of glasses. For people who paid to have that particular perk, give another week of shards or whatever they get for buying that pass. I won't be upset if they don't, but the negativity that this event has brought is a little too much and should be addressed.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    The design of this thing is very stupid. Its a solo objective but there's is no red icon telling you there is something to claim once its done (its the only objective to not have that red icon showing btw).

Also on a regular battle pass, you dont need to claim your prize to move on to the next level. The game simply takes you to the next level and you can claim your rewards all at once later.

As i said, stupid design and awful explanation of it by kabam.
  • Options
    This is basically how they want to sell the passes. Either force yourself to check in and work everyday to the rewards, or pay them money and have " grace" days. smh. I could care less lol. this type of limitation gaming is annoying to say the least.
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    If they give a grace period, people who got the passes should get something extra for 7 days...