**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So kabam expect everyone to do objectives daily for 3 months without missing 1 day?

1234568»

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Those that paid get still the second set of p2p milestones so I guess its a matter of losing 5$ (15 compared to 20)
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    GagoH said:

Those that paid get still the second set of p2p milestones so I guess its a matter of losing 5$ (15 compared to 20)

Yeah exactly, i guess its ok for paying players to just lose 5 bucks as opposed to f2p player losing 500 units and an AG in a 3 month period...
    Thats a great business tactic
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

IKON said:

IKON said:

Pulyaman said:

I wish they would give some sort of additional shard compensation for people who bought the pass plus bundle. Their advantage has been nullified somewhat.

14 days means you finish earlier and get more shards at the end. There’s the advantage
    I didn't buy it, so I'm not effected by this, but I believe it's a reasonable argument that purchasing 7 days to go from 0 to 7 is significantly more valuable than purchasing 7 days to go from 7 to 14, and would almost certainly change at least some number of peoples minds who purchased it.

It's not a significant amount at least, but I would be mildly annoyed had I purchased it.
    1400 shards instead of 700 for the cost of 1 gold. I'm more than good with that. Not to mention finishing milestones an additional week early
    Honestly, that's great for you. There is 0 chance that every single person who purchased the plus pass feels the same, and I sympathize with those people who purchased something and had the circumstances change shortly after.
    I think adding the grace days behind the paywall was a mistake. I think almost everyone agrees. And I applaud the new move currently. The question is, what would you consider reasonable compensation for those who bought the pass plus?
    Everyone who bought the pass plus did so because they wanted the bonus shards and MAYBE the 7 day headstart on milestones. Now they're getting double that which is still 700 more than Regular pass holders and 1400 more than FTP. Considering this 1 gold booster is meant to be sold for another 5 bucks extra anyone who has the pass plus and complains is pretty petty.
    So people that spent money are petty as opposed as the F2P players that act entitled to rewards..
    My PLUS purchased just became a regular package...
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    So Kabam disagrees with some guys who said everything is fine every time. "Oh we have to accept because....because I don't know but we have to accept."

Thank you Kabam for great solutions.

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

We’ve heard from many of you that the Summ(on)er Camp and Resort events are a little more stressful than an average event because missing a single day could lead to missing out on valuable rewards.

To remedy this situation and give everybody a little more leeway, we’re going to try and create some “grace days” for everybody. Starting this Wednesday, July 14 @ 10 am PDT, we’ll be adding a Summ(on)er Event Booster in the Store for the price of 1x Gold, with a purchase limit of one.

Purchasing this bundle will instantly grant 7 days’ worth of Milestone progress for both the Summ(on)er Camp and Summ(on)er Resort Solo Events. This should effectively give all Summoners a 7-Day Grace Period, and cover any days or objectives that may have already been missed.

Thank you all for your feedback on this matter, and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress related to this event.

10/10
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

GOTG said:

So Kabam disagrees with some guys who said everything is fine every time. "Oh we have to accept because....because I don't know but we have to accept."

I don't trust the objectivity of anyone who agrees with Kabam 100% of the time. But I equally distrust the objectivity of anyone who disagrees with Kabam 100% of the time. I'm not talking about people who understand the other side and try to point it out, but there are some people who reliably fall on a single side of every issue, and that makes no sense to me.
    I don't know of anyone who agrees or disagrees with Kabam every time. But, you are right, if you see someone continuously agreeing with everything, they do become suspect.
    edited July 2021
    GOTG said:

Not really. I think they react to criticism as well as any other company trying to keep the player base happy. Some people were happy with what was offered, and some people were not. People decided to make everyone happy (except some people who paid for those extra days). I was not that upset earlier but I am happy now that people got what they wanted. I would have preferred if they had just sent everyone 7 glasses in mail, but we can't have everything. :p
    _Sham_ said:

Hey Summoners,

We’ve heard from many of you that the Summ(on)er Camp and Resort events are a little more stressful than an average event because missing a single day could lead to missing out on valuable rewards.

To remedy this situation and give everybody a little more leeway, we’re going to try and create some “grace days” for everybody. Starting this Wednesday, July 14 @ 10 am PDT, we’ll be adding a Summ(on)er Event Booster in the Store for the price of 1x Gold, with a purchase limit of one.

Purchasing this bundle will instantly grant 7 days’ worth of Milestone progress for both the Summ(on)er Camp and Summ(on)er Resort Solo Events. This should effectively give all Summoners a 7-Day Grace Period, and cover any days or objectives that may have already been missed.

Thank you all for your feedback on this matter, and we hope that this will help alleviate the stress related to this event.

Thank you so much Miike, I am so happy that Kabam took this well and gave us some grace days. This will help so many player including @BrianGrant who messed up too yesterday by not claiming the rewards.

People who were against this, you guys can take advantage of this too and have some vacations (or plan wedding) without worrying about losing 98th day reward.

I don't think people were against kabam giving this. Who would be against getting grace time? There was no problem with the event itself, the issue was the implementation. Specifically, the notification not working was the main issue. I will take a vacation regardless of grace time.