Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

I am UC right now. Can I get 5star AG if I become Cav in 2 weeks from SOL rewards?

2»

Comments

  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 556 ★★★
    edited July 19
    @Shush_gssh
    Units used. 0
    Roster.
    Red mag, sorcer supreme, cap America IW, venom and guilly 2099/masacre/iceman depending on path.
    Sorcerer supreme and venom r5, rest r4. Cap America at sig 42.
    Iceman only for Crossbones.
    Edit
    If you are asking for revives, actually I needed 6 l2 revives (iceman only) for Crossbones and 3 l2 revives (venom only) for sentinel. Sentinel is easier than Crossbones. The parry bug which is ongoing, that interfered with sentinel boss. So had to use revives there. But Crossbones revives were necessary. That was a painful fight! Rest chapter boss are easy.
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 31
    LordPSN said:

    @Shush_gssh
    Units used. 0
    Roster.
    Red mag, sorcer supreme, cap America IW, venom and guilly 2099/masacre/iceman depending on path.
    Sorcerer supreme and venom r5, rest r4. Cap America at sig 42.
    Iceman only for Crossbones.
    Edit
    If you are asking for revives, actually I needed 6 l2 revives (iceman only) for Crossbones and 3 l2 revives (venom only) for sentinel. Sentinel is easier than Crossbones. The parry bug which is ongoing, that interfered with sentinel boss. So had to use revives there. But Crossbones revives were necessary. That was a painful fight! Rest chapter boss are easy.

    Thank. Who did you use for ultron and is there anyone you can recommend I use as I don’t have iceman?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 556 ★★★
    Poison immune, if you dont have iceman. You can manage vigour but poison is main
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 31
    LordPSN said:

    Poison immune, if you dont have iceman. You can manage vigour but poison is main

    It’s the shock I’m finding hard. How did you deal with it?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 556 ★★★
    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 31
    LordPSN said:

    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock

    I meant ultrons special attack shocks
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    Just become cav anyway. No point in deciding or worrying about rewards
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 1,007 ★★★★

    LordPSN said:

    The sentinels of Liberty has 5 star AG for Cavalier and above.
    If I become Cavalier within 2 weeks, Can I get the Cavalier milestone rewards or the rewards will remain same as that of UC?

    Hello mate I’m trying to do the same as you. Could you give me some info on how you did it, like roster units used and stuff. I’m on 6.1 right now
    Post roster, and we will post counters
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 556 ★★★

    LordPSN said:

    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock

    I meant ultrons special attack shocks
    I dex all Ultron special attacks. So no shock was there for me.
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 31
    LordPSN said:

    LordPSN said:

    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock

    I meant ultrons special attack shocks
    I dex all Ultron special attacks. So no shock was there for me.
    It’s a node, emp modification i dexed the specials as well but I still got shocked
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 31

    LordPSN said:

    The sentinels of Liberty has 5 star AG for Cavalier and above.
    If I become Cavalier within 2 weeks, Can I get the Cavalier milestone rewards or the rewards will remain same as that of UC?

    Hello mate I’m trying to do the same as you. Could you give me some info on how you did it, like roster units used and stuff. I’m on 6.1 right now
    Post roster, and we will post counters


  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,332 ★★★★★
    I think it depends on if you’ve already used your keys. If you haven’t you can definitely get the rewards, if you have, I don’t think so.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 556 ★★★
    Well got the AG. Unluckily it is mystic one. I have 2 mystic AG now but no doom/BW CV to awaken...
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

    Well got the AG. Unluckily it is mystic one. I have 2 mystic AG now but no doom/BW CV to awaken...

    What? I was Cav from the start of the event hit I still haven’t gotten the AG. Did you use CAIW for most/all of your fights?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,457 ★★★★★
    edited July 24
    LordPSN said:

    LordPSN said:

    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock

    I meant ultrons special attack shocks
    I dex all Ultron special attacks. So no shock was there for me.
    That's not how EMP works. Most likely you used Red Mags and his aar prevented the shocks or he has shock resistance or something and so you didn't notice the effects of shock.
Sign In or Register to comment.