**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Summoner Appreciation Replacement is a Massive Chore

Comments

• Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Did anyone actually say it was the Appreciation replacement? It's just an Event as far as I know.

It's obviously the replacement of the appreciation calendar. Sometimes you refuse to see things, so I'm not going to argue the point, but it's obvious to most of us.
    Some things are never obvious to some people… even when they refuse or admit they know it. Even when we’re referencing the same person who also knows it. And perhaps this person still is trying to internally debate themselves lol
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

what do your mean? summer camp is way better than the summoner appreciation calendar

Lol. You want to do more for less rewards.

Calendar was great and they changed it for some reasons only they know.
    Reasons are actually pretty obvious. Gate the rewards to title. Restrict people from opening 100 accounts and just get 1k+units for just logging in. You need to actually put in a minimum effort to do it. OP feels that the event is a chore. I am not sure I agree with this. Getting 10 fights done in autoplay in rttl is nothing.
    Yah ... that hurts. Now I have to do 50 fights everyday. :(:D
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

There is actually no compulsion that you need to do the 10 fights. You can do the fights, claim the sunglass and enjoy the rewards. Alternatively, if you are busy, you can skip the fights and leave the rewards. No idea why people force themselves to do something they don't enjoy.

Like..let'e sayy...arenas?
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

what do your mean? summer camp is way better than the summoner appreciation calendar

Reasons are actually pretty obvious. Gate the rewards to title. Restrict people from opening 100 accounts and just get 1k+units for just logging in. You need to actually put in a minimum effort to do it. OP feels that the event is a chore. I am not sure I agree with this. Getting 10 fights done in autoplay in rttl is nothing.
    Opening 100 accounts just for calendar? Kabam should be thankful if there were actually someone who love this game that much.

They made this event over complicated it's so obvious. And until now I still am not sure what I have to do in this event, don't have time to study!!! this complicated event for such low rewards. I just want it end to not have to think about it.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    edited July 2021
    Platpool, autorun quest, rttl 1.1 😂

That or a single Olympus quest ...
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Excluding AW and AQ from the fight requirement was just petty. Autofighting RTTL counts but AW and AQ don't?
    Makes no sense.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I guess the Recruit/Train side quest is a massive chore too...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

For ftp players it isn't as good as last year but pay to win players are just getting more and more love from kabam

Ftp players get comparitively similar rewards though. Spenders get essentially double but given how the 1 gold booster pack has slightly devalued their money, this is a fair enough advantage for them.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I think we all know where this is headed when a person with the username "grounded" is involved in a thread
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142

doing 10 fights is no joke i'm stuck on the champion boss for a week and i cant find a way to evade all 3 industries then throw a special because i don't have a stragger champion to help me out through out this tough time.

Block when he throws sp1 n dex right when he throws head butt, one down 2 more to go...
  • Options

guess i have to figure it out once i get enough units for the boss.

Also try using capiw to take away his unstoppable buff
  • Options
    He also helps when taking blocked hits...
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Pulyaman said:

There is actually no compulsion that you need to do the 10 fights. You can do the fights, claim the sunglass and enjoy the rewards. Alternatively, if you are busy, you can skip the fights and leave the rewards. No idea why people force themselves to do something they don't enjoy.

Like..let'e sayy...arenas?
    True. Not everyone enjoys arenas, but they are the best source of units, ISO and gold in the game. If you don't like them, don't do them. But, you cannot cry that you don't have enough gold or ISO either. There is a reason people call it a grind.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

Opening 100 accounts just for calendar? Kabam should be thankful if there were actually someone who love this game that much.

They made this event over complicated it's so obvious. And until now I still am not sure what I have to do in this event, don't have time to study!!! this complicated event for such low rewards. I just want it end to not have to think about it.
    You can open only 10 accounts, simply log in for 98 days and use those accounts during gifting event. I don't know what to call it, but I don't think it's the love of the game. If you want the event explained, then ask that. Lots of people are willing to help out.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

You can open only 10 accounts, simply log in for 98 days and use those accounts during gifting event. I don't know what to call it, but I don't think it's the love of the game. If you want the event explained, then ask that. Lots of people are willing to help out.
    Would ask if rewards is great ... but it's not. Such a waste for 3 months.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

The rewards are almost exactly the same as the old Calendar for FtP when you take into account the Canteen rewards as well (which I do since you can only get the tokens from the event and use them in the canteen).
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

Pulyaman said:

GOTG said:

So, you don't like the event because the rewards are too low for you to bother. Fair enough. It's free rewards that we get for doing nothing extra. I play 10 fights anyway. So, I don't mind hitting claim once every day. I do that with the daily cavalier crystal. Might as well do this too.
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Anyone can auto play through a basic quest and achieve the daily milestones. It’s barely more effort than logging in.

The entitlement mentality on this forum is pervasive. Kabam does not owe us freebies. Play the game.
  • Options
    The massive chore is we are going to see these types of threads for the next 3 months. There is already a thread open for this event. Please comment on that thread.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

The problem is that you have to claim the last objectives in time or else your screwed which is bs because people got other things to do..

So, you finish your 10 fights, and you don't hit the "claim button" right away, but you wait around 24hrs to do it? How much important are those 2 seconds between finishing the last fight and claiming the sunglasses in your daily schedule?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

The problem is that you have to claim the last objectives in time or else your screwed which is bs because people got other things to do..

So, you finish your 10 fights, and you don't hit the "claim button" right away, but you wait around 24hrs to do it? How much important are those 2 seconds between finishing the last fight and claiming the sunglasses in your daily schedule?
    yeah claiming the last objectives without missing a day is so stupid because people don't have the time to do all 10 fights in one day to get the sunglasses and buy all worthless stuff we don't need
    How can you not have time to auto fight through 10 fights in the very first content in the game where your champions kill in literally one single hit?

If you don't have that much time in your day then maybe you shouldn't play a mobile game.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    What I also dislike is the tokens system, because as a ftp, if you mess up with what you buy using the tokens, boom, there goes a big reward...
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    No_oneuk said:

Instead of making a post on the forum you could take even less time and just load up road to Labyrinth, press auto fight and put your phone down while you eat your breakfast. When you pick your phone back up again, as if by magic your 10 fights will be complete

An easy solution for folks that are just too busy yet for some reason play a mobile game.

Except big problem... 1. need energy elsewhere 2. need to exit quest for this to work... in the middle of 7.2 I can't do that I need to beat the quest first
    Better to just do arena