**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam don't you think this game is being unfair

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
You guys are nowadays rewarding pay to win players and aren't really caring about free to play.
Uncollected players are not benefiting much and beginners or cavalier and higher players are getting awesome values like cavalier players are getting so many rewards from monthly solo objectives which are same as that of uncollected and below. Both are same difficulties but have rewards which are comparable. Cavalier and higher players get more rewards and uncollected or lower players are getting less though cavalier players have a good roster and the more they get the more will they easily be blessed to clear content. We uncollected players have a slightly dissapointing or lower progression level/roster and your aim is to make us cavalier fast though you are blocking our way to becoming cavalier.
Pay to win players are getting events and July 4th offers that are crazy and free to play are getting like so much dissapointment and shame or insult.
This game is getting unfair and I think you shall resolve all these issues ASAP @ "Kabam Miike" @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• GowthamreddyGowthamreddy Posts: 37
    They literally don’t care as a F2P player I tried this one a 100 times they’ll just close u wait
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Why would I be pissed when I know months ago that Kabam is forcing new players to become Uncollected? Thats why new players can go for grandmaster crystals for 300 units.
    Its upto us if we want to stay being Uncollected or go for further!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Why would I be pissed when I know months ago that Kabam is forcing new players to become Uncollected? Thats why new players can go for grandmaster crystals for 300 units.

so you’re miffed people that are ahead of uncollected are getting better stuff…. but you don’t want to progress anyway

this seems like a you problem
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    This is obvious. Everyone knows that offers/deals, especially the big ones are tiered to story progression. Which is why many people even try to get their accounts to a certain because they know that the rewards are better.
    LordPSN said:

I agree with the Op comments. I too was Uncollected about a week ago. But when I saw that Cavalier are getting a 5 star AG, it pissed me off. So much that I did 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 in 4 days! So... You have to do that man.
    I know if you are Uncollected, you can become Cavalier easily! Good luck!

I don't know what this guy is going on about, he literally demonstrated that he was able to go from UC to Cav without much effort. If you want better rewards, you have to work for them.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    If there were not paying players, this game would not be updated regularly, and most people would have quit because they had completed all content and had nothing to do.

To get people to spend, you need juicy offers.

To entice people to progress, you need to have incentives.

Does that clear it up?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I agree with the Op comments. I too was Uncollected about a week ago. But when I saw that Cavalier are getting a 5 star AG, it pissed me off. So much that I did 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 in 4 days! So... You have to do that man.
    I know if you are Uncollected, you can become Cavalier easily! Good luck!

I was cavalier with becoming close to TB when cyber monday came around. I saw that TB got better deals that cav and ignored the cav deals, completed the first abyss path and used the T5cc to become TB. Kabam did not force me to become TB, but if I wanted the best deals, I needed to be at the highest progression level. That is how this game works.

LordPSN said:

so you’re miffed people that are ahead of uncollected are getting better stuff…. but you don’t want to progress anyway

this seems like a you problem
    Okay so upon reading the thread again you did 5.3-6.1 in four days, which literally proves that it isn’t that hard and the rewards are if anything a bit much for the level of difficulty required to get them
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Someone else will always have more than you, that's life.

You need to put in work to get what you want / need. Life isn't about handouts.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    guys is it that cavalier players are always more skilled than uc? even we must be able to put ours skills o use in events
    like summer of pain etc
    there is not a lot of difference between cavalier and uc
    it is only the roster the helps you to become cavalier
    it is not about rewards it is about chance and freedom
    i have a 6 star howard the duck but i don't have access to summer of pain
    edited July 2021
    it is not fair
    it can also be compared to universal adult franchise
    i mean us players have no right to play but cavalier and above do
    sorry it is UC and not us

it is like separating us based on our country and family backgroud

Cavalier to UC, while involving some luck, is mainly done by hard work.

Hard work can’t help you when sorted by country and family background.

This comparison is utterly foolish and even a piece of lint could determine that