**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam don't you think this game is being unfair

13»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I'm confused is the issue cavalier vs uc or ptp vs ftp? Whenever I see so many topics in a single post without paragraphs, it comes across as a jealous rant.

I mean, the same dude wanted to contact Prof Hoff. What would you expect differently really?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No it’s not unfair. I created an account last week because I was bored and without unlocking dexterity I currently have 2.1k units and have completed act 3, explored all of act 1 for the units and have got 6 4*, 1 of whom is R4 and another R3. Would be 2 R3 but parry compensation helped. When I started a few weeks ago it took over a month to get my first 4*. I’m confident that I could easily be uncollected next week if I wanted to actually spend those units on a good mastery set up and/or potions/revives. So don’t tell me it’s hard to just to put the work in.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

rank4 ?

Here's my roster and I am on

I'm on 5.4
    My mini did it with r3 colossus and ultron. Not as impressive but still easy.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Mini do be stacked as hell though lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

You guys are nowadays rewarding pay to win players and aren't really caring about free to play.
    Uncollected players are not benefiting much and beginners or cavalier and higher players are getting awesome values like cavalier players are getting so many rewards from monthly solo objectives which are same as that of uncollected and below. Both are same difficulties but have rewards which are comparable. Cavalier and higher players get more rewards and uncollected or lower players are getting less though cavalier players have a good roster and the more they get the more will they easily be blessed to clear content. We uncollected players have a slightly dissapointing or lower progression level/roster and your aim is to make us cavalier fast though you are blocking our way to becoming cavalier.
    Pay to win players are getting events and July 4th offers that are crazy and free to play are getting like so much dissapointment and shame or insult.
    This game is getting unfair and I think you shall resolve all these issues ASAP @ "Kabam Miike" @Kabam Zibiit

I'm TB and I spend money and I don't know what you're talking about. As TB, I barely get any good champs, hardly have any R3 6*'s. I have to play Map 7 w/epic MODs to get T5cc, I have to 100% Cav difficulty, I have to do act 7, I have to rank up trash champs like Ghost. Being TB isn't that great. I don't know what I'm going to use my Skill and Science T5cc I have in my inventory. Guess it will be trashcan Shang Chi and Mr Negative. It's terrible being TB.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    I will say, the p2p players are what keeps the game going. Without them, the game has to shut down or find another path for revenue (aka ads). And in order to get enough p2p players to keep purchasing, the deals have to be enticing. Unfortunately that does make a gap between ftp and ptp. Basically if you ftp, you would be better off comparing your accounts to other ftp players. Just like any business they need revenue which is the p2p players. And this is becoming a common theme in many games, where there are offers that will give you an advantage over ftp players. There really isnt much that can be done the way this game is designed. Atleast its my opinion anyways, but i could be wrong