**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My fifth six star almost convinced me to quit the game

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

That’s what we’ve all come to expect from 6* basics. Sorry for your luck.

Naw. There's still hope. Pulled this beauty last week from a basic. All mine have been basics.

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Real madrid, man everytime you post I'm holding my breath. You have some not so great six star luck. Like everyone else in the game has experienced. Congrats.

Send it to prof hoff:
    WOULD YOU QUIT IF THIS WAS YOUR FIFTH SIX STAR?!?!???!?!

Greetings youtube, I pride myself on having 50k subscribers and more videos than most media companies, but real madrid here reached out to me on twitter which I don't get very much of. He's got a six star to open and said it made him want to quit so lets see here. It's spinning, it's spinning IS THAT DOOM?!?!? OHH no troll roll over to inferior ironman, yk sym spidey is the champ that got me into the game and I was maining hb before it was cool. Does he show us his six star roster, yep, oh, oh that is trash. Omega, a puzzle piece champion, of course you've got to awaken and max sig him, I would like to pull another omega. Karnak, trash, yellow jacket, yk I've heard ok things about him but hes trash, keeping it lowkey with loki trash, and inferior man. Alright youtube let me know what you think in the comments, would you quit if this was your fifth six star?

This post has more reactions than the op lol. And considering how fast it was posted, almost feels as if you're either a speedster typist, or you've made this comment in a notepad a long time ago, and been saving it for this exact kind of occasion to copy-paste :D
    he probably typed it in the five minute edit
    Ah that's... A pretty smart way to go about it actually.
    YUh spidey's right, however I do average around 120 wpm so if me thots are in order...
    "Th*ts"? Or did you mean to write something else? 👀
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

Well a couple were from 4th / cyber Monday deals nexus... But none were feature spins. And it was all garbage champs until about #12. And didn't have a single skill 6* until pull #45 which I grabbed Moleman from in a nexus and then skill champs started flowing in. Thems the the breaks.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Real madrid, man everytime you post I'm holding my breath. You have some not so great six star luck. Like everyone else in the game has experienced. Congrats.

Send it to prof hoff:

Greetings youtube, I pride myself on having 50k subscribers and more videos than most media companies, but real madrid here reached out to me on twitter which I don't get very much of. He's got a six star to open and said it made him want to quit so lets see here. It's spinning, it's spinning IS THAT DOOM?!?!? OHH no troll roll over to inferior ironman, yk sym spidey is the champ that got me into the game and I was maining hb before it was cool. Does he show us his six star roster, yep, oh, oh that is trash. Omega, a puzzle piece champion, of course you've got to awaken and max sig him, I would like to pull another omega. Karnak, trash, yellow jacket, yk I've heard ok things about him but hes trash, keeping it lowkey with loki trash, and inferior man. Alright youtube let me know what you think in the comments, would you quit if this was your fifth six star?

Accuracy: 100
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Dude just work on your 5* roster, difficult as hell to get a good 6* that doesn’t need to be awakened.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Send it to prof hoff:

this is so on point. amazing
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    Don't quit! Your first 6* stars champions are not as bad as mine!
    • Iron patriot
    • Iron fist
    • OG Cap America
    • OG spiderman
    • Joe Fixit
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    theham said:

Anyone else browsing Proff's channel for his take on this?

made me realize he has had seven videos and 2 livestreams in less than 24 hours
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    @DawsMan

That Prof take was monumental, however just one critique...

The "Greetings Youtube" should have been in all caps so I could really feel him blowing out my phones speaker
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

I should have quit by now
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    You have a Looooooot of Road to walk...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    It could have been far worse. All 5 could have been dupes of superior iron man. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Bruh why you complaining, you've got Skill Corvus, Karnak himself!
  • Options
    PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230

Not that bad
  • Options
    Rip bro i got god tier first six stars
    I got two so far which are corvus and Sabretooth
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Paulyori said:

Not that bad

You stole my luck lol
  • Options
    Harding7Harding7 Posts: 59
    We all started with **** 6* champs unless you where very lucky
  • Options
    dude, this is only your 5th. You have YJ who you refuse to use, and who is really a great champion. 5th 6*?
    my 1st and 3rd 6* were Juggernaut, and this was when 6* were so hard to get. Stop complaining. If you have only 5 6* you should be focused on your 5* roster.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Just an alert, congrats @DawsMan for hitting triple digits on the lol counter