**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My fifth six star almost convinced me to quit the game

13»

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Just an alert, congrats @DawsMan for hitting triple digits on the lol counter

I will makit legal
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59

my roster

Did you just find out that this game is RNG and have decided to quit now? You find out the game is RNG from the very first premium crystal you open bro. Not saying that an RNG mechanic is good for a fighting game like this but how did you just find out now that you will get completely screwed over on any crystal you open? It's like if I quit the game after getting my first 5* (which was Falcon WAAAYYYY before any buff was even mentioned). No I continued playing and got a 6* Doom after many of trash crystals. What if I stopped playing after getting that Falcon? I wouldn't have gotten that 6* Doom because I got sad that RNG didn't go my way.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Quit being a cry baby. I had to open 50 6*s to get someone useable. Please quit. People like you are what’s wrong with this game
  • MightyDZAMightyDZA Posts: 19

Have no idea what any of you are talking about. Pulled these gems today…
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Every new 6* is welcomed for arenas. Bad luck is duping ugly 6*s constantly
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

my roster

My first five 5* champs:

It could be better, but it could also be oh so worse.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

my roster

My first five 5* champs:

It could be better, but it could also be oh so worse.
    The old game looks beautiful
    Nostalgia, three stars were viable, free five star hacks, unlimited starlord combos...