**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make each installment of Summer of Pain available for 2 weeks

JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
Parry & dexterity as we all know and kabam have made us well aware of are still having major issues. They already extended Darkhawk to 2 weeks due to these issues, because it is naturally going to take many players longer to beat it. Why not just make every installment moving forward available to challenge for 2 weeks? I can’t see why it was acceptable for last week to extend but not this week when literally nothing has changed. The logic just ain’t checking out.

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    My whole global chat is filled with people saying “this week’s SOP was really easy, ______ is the best counter” 30 minutes after release every week, I really don’t think anyone that can’t do this and the challenges in a week would benefit from a 2 week window
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Summer of pain stretches to fall of agony
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    JustinU21 said:

Parry & dexterity as we all know and kabam have made us well aware of are still having major issues. They already extended Darkhawk to 2 weeks due to these issues, because it is naturally going to take many players longer to beat it. Why not just make every installment moving forward available to challenge for 2 weeks? I can’t see why it was acceptable for last week to extend but not this week when literally nothing has changed. The logic just ain’t checking out.

There is nothing going on with dex and parry. Get your fact straight.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Bring back the old ones too! Open it all back up! :p
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    GOTG said:

JustinU21 said:

There is nothing going on with dex and parry. Get your fact straight.
    I'm currently beta testing the client build specifically patched to address game engine timing issues affecting things like Parry (well-timed blocks) and Dexterity (evade timing). Not only has Kabam acknowledged the issue, their engineers also believe they've identified key causes of the issues. It is related to a mandatory Unity framework update for the game which was incorporated into a recent game update.