**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

New 5* Featured crystal is out!! Thoughts?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,974 Guardian
    Buffalax said:

All I’m saying is that if the champs are evenly weighted in the crystal there should not have been that many double pulls

With that small of a sample size, all you can say is whether a distribution is likely or unlikely, not whether something should or should not happen. Furthermore, if this was due to weighting, the weighting would have to be so high that everyone else would also see it. As this is an alliance distribution not an individual people, it can't be due to the game giving one single person a different distribution than another.

Basically, any weighting a human can see in fourteen pulls is a weighting everyone should easily see.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 199 ★★
    I opened six:

2 maw
    2 CMM
    1 silver centurion
    1 rogue

Karate kid and mr. negative continue to evade me
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Got him

dude red hulk dupe that’s sick
    I mean Rhulk dupe makes him even more insane so i would be very happy with that
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Pretty garbage. Most of the champs are awful. A few good hits. I really miss the old feature crystal that had a 20% chance to get the featured champ. I haven't been excited to open 5* crystals since they changed it. Absolutely sucked the joy out of. Sitting on 460k 5* shards waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals.

Nothing exciting will happen if you just hoard.
    Champs can be buffed
    How is that affected by his hoarding. I pulled red cyclops from featured. I am excited because its a new champ. He may or may not get buffed, but a new champ is a new champ. Hoarding crystals and expecting something exciting to happen is like and looking at food and expecting your hunger to go away.

I opened 9 featured, Got Shang chi, Mr. Negative, Purgatory, Overseer, Jabari Panther, Cyclops as new champs. Got cull duped twice and Ebony maw once. I will still open them to get WM and vision.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Pretty garbage. Most of the champs are awful. A few good hits. I really miss the old feature crystal that had a 20% chance to get the featured champ. I haven't been excited to open 5* crystals since they changed it. Absolutely sucked the joy out of. Sitting on 460k 5* shards waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals.

Champs can be buffed
    How is that affected by his hoarding. I pulled red cyclops from featured. I am excited because its a new champ. He may or may not get buffed, but a new champ is a new champ. Hoarding crystals and expecting something exciting to happen is like and looking at food and expecting your hunger to go away.

I opened 9 featured, Got Shang chi, Mr. Negative, Purgatory, Overseer, Jabari Panther, Cyclops as new champs. Got cull duped twice and Ebony maw once. I will still open them to get WM and vision.
    OP said “ waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals”

Buffs can be that exciting thing to happen to the crystals, say Sentry god a buff to be the next Mags.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Might give this one a miss. I know 5* shards aren't exactly rare but at the moment I'd rather pull Magik/iAbom from the dual crystals over spending 50% more for a 4/24 (Shang Chi, Mister Negative, Silver Centurion, Jabari). I've got the rest except Overseer/Purgatory anyway.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Myself am looking for Mr. Negative. But I a bit nervous seeing great champs like cyclops and vision
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★
    Imo it’s an ok featured…some nice champs but a few duds
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Not worth the 5k extra 5* shards.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★
    2xShang and 2xOverseer out of 10. Shang alone made it worth it!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Champs can be buffed

OP said “ waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals”

Buffs can be that exciting thing to happen to the crystals, say Sentry god a buff to be the next Mags.
    Again, pulling a sentry now can be exciting later too. But, to each their own.