**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update: my first 6 star I feel dead.

TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Guys I feel dead. I mean at least he’s getting a buff… but that doesn’t even help with his prestige…
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    King groot…
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

I mean I like his buff but his prestige’s so underwhelming

He is getting buffed
    Congrats
  • Options
    Lol agreed there. Any chance his prestige is gonna get buffed up as well?… lmao
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s gonna be even better once he gets his buffed, you should be stoked.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Better than Doctor Strange and Hawkeye which were my first champs (yes both, I got 15k six star shards in a GGC and I got those 2 together). Imagine how I felt pulling them, the only good thing about that was Hawkeye was the first champ I got in all 6 rarities, and that isn’t even a big deal.
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 136 ★★
    This is no joke.... Many moons ago I also popped my 1st 6* to get KG... I just recently duped him and r2 for his buff, cause why not.. 😂
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It sucks, but the 6* pool is very large so that’s to be expected and it will keep growing unless kabam introduce a 6* dual class crystal.
  • Options
    Looks like I’m putting that prestige concept in the bin ;)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Looks like I’m putting that prestige concept in the bin ;)

Bruh you gotta put the whole complaining concept in the bin. I get it, I think we all do, but a first six star is almost always gonna be bad. The same can be expected for many more to come. He's getting a solid buff and your first 6* doesn't need to be Ghost.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Bruh why did Loto remove the pic lmao
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

King groot…

How many r4 5-Stars do you have?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The fact that he's getting buffed means you are probably going to have a good 6* with your first ever pull. You could have pulled regular Groot. Be happy lol
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If he’s your first 6* your prestige is going to be governed by awakened 5* for the next 6 months at least until you’ve got the ability to R2 and sig up an awakened 6*.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Better than Doctor Strange and Hawkeye which were my first champs (yes both, I got 15k six star shards in a GGC and I got those 2 together). Imagine how I felt pulling them, the only good thing about that was Hawkeye was the first champ I got in all 6 rarities, and that isn’t even a big deal.

How is hawkeye bad as a second 6* pull unless u have an insane power control champ already at r4 or r5 5* level?? Hawkeye was my 2nd 6* and i was really happy when i pulled him because he was the best power control option in my roster back the. and he put in a lot of work during act 5 exploration for me
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

How is hawkeye bad as a second 6* pull unless u have an insane power control champ already at r4 or r5 5* level?? Hawkeye was my 2nd 6* and i was really happy when i pulled him because he was the best power control option in my roster back the. and he put in a lot of work during act 5 exploration for me

Hawkeye legitemately has two abilities (power drain and bleed) and none of them he excels at these days. Maybe when you pulled him as a 6* back in those days, he still relatively had more value but no way these days he is a top or even good champion.

• Options

I already had a 5 star Hawkeye as I said above, and I was low on ISO so there was no way I was gonna take him up. And the time I was trying to become uncollected and I already had a maxed 4 and 5 star warlock. So yes I was very unhappy
  • Options
    SwordEvolvedSwordEvolved Posts: 14
    Bro. I opened my first 6 star Crystal 2 days ago.
    Groot. He's not even getting a buff. I feel deader.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I mean I like his buff but his prestige’s so underwhelming

After buff I'll go full strong to get king groot
    Congratulations u got a head start
  • Options

Bro. I opened my first 6 star Crystal 2 days ago.
    Groot. He's not even getting a buff. I feel deader.

You pull the almighty god of the game and gets upset smh. He’s so good quake and ghost would cower in fear in front of him.
    Damn dude I really feel for you though, now you can join Odishika in pain.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Few players pull a great 6s as their first. Or second. Or third.

Some get good luck. Hope you do next time.
  • Options
    Damn guys I prbly am very sulky..
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    My 7 year old son and I were both so excited to pop out first 6 star. Red magneto. This was 3 months before the buff. I was so bummed… then look what happened.