Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Update: my first 6 star I feel dead.

TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Guys I feel dead. I mean at least he’s getting a buff… but that doesn’t even help with his prestige…
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    King groot…
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

I mean I like his buff but his prestige’s so underwhelming

He is getting buffed
    Congrats
  • Options
    Lol agreed there. Any chance his prestige is gonna get buffed up as well?… lmao
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s gonna be even better once he gets his buffed, you should be stoked.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Better than Doctor Strange and Hawkeye which were my first champs (yes both, I got 15k six star shards in a GGC and I got those 2 together). Imagine how I felt pulling them, the only good thing about that was Hawkeye was the first champ I got in all 6 rarities, and that isn’t even a big deal.
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 141 ★★
    This is no joke.... Many moons ago I also popped my 1st 6* to get KG... I just recently duped him and r2 for his buff, cause why not.. 😂
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It sucks, but the 6* pool is very large so that’s to be expected and it will keep growing unless kabam introduce a 6* dual class crystal.
  • Options
    Looks like I’m putting that prestige concept in the bin ;)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★

Looks like I’m putting that prestige concept in the bin ;)

Bruh you gotta put the whole complaining concept in the bin. I get it, I think we all do, but a first six star is almost always gonna be bad. The same can be expected for many more to come. He's getting a solid buff and your first 6* doesn't need to be Ghost.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Bruh why did Loto remove the pic lmao
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,827 ★★★★★

King groot…

How many r4 5-Stars do you have?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The fact that he's getting buffed means you are probably going to have a good 6* with your first ever pull. You could have pulled regular Groot. Be happy lol
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If he’s your first 6* your prestige is going to be governed by awakened 5* for the next 6 months at least until you’ve got the ability to R2 and sig up an awakened 6*.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Better than Doctor Strange and Hawkeye which were my first champs (yes both, I got 15k six star shards in a GGC and I got those 2 together). Imagine how I felt pulling them, the only good thing about that was Hawkeye was the first champ I got in all 6 rarities, and that isn’t even a big deal.

How is hawkeye bad as a second 6* pull unless u have an insane power control champ already at r4 or r5 5* level?? Hawkeye was my 2nd 6* and i was really happy when i pulled him because he was the best power control option in my roster back the. and he put in a lot of work during act 5 exploration for me
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

How is hawkeye bad as a second 6* pull unless u have an insane power control champ already at r4 or r5 5* level?? Hawkeye was my 2nd 6* and i was really happy when i pulled him because he was the best power control option in my roster back the. and he put in a lot of work during act 5 exploration for me

Hawkeye legitemately has two abilities (power drain and bleed) and none of them he excels at these days. Maybe when you pulled him as a 6* back in those days, he still relatively had more value but no way these days he is a top or even good champion.

• Options

I already had a 5 star Hawkeye as I said above, and I was low on ISO so there was no way I was gonna take him up. And the time I was trying to become uncollected and I already had a maxed 4 and 5 star warlock. So yes I was very unhappy
  • Options
    SwordEvolvedSwordEvolved Posts: 14
    Bro. I opened my first 6 star Crystal 2 days ago.
    Groot. He's not even getting a buff. I feel deader.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I mean I like his buff but his prestige’s so underwhelming

After buff I'll go full strong to get king groot
    Congratulations u got a head start
  • Options

Bro. I opened my first 6 star Crystal 2 days ago.
    Groot. He's not even getting a buff. I feel deader.

You pull the almighty god of the game and gets upset smh. He’s so good quake and ghost would cower in fear in front of him.
    Damn dude I really feel for you though, now you can join Odishika in pain.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Few players pull a great 6s as their first. Or second. Or third.

Some get good luck. Hope you do next time.
  • Options
    Damn guys I prbly am very sulky..
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    My 7 year old son and I were both so excited to pop out first 6 star. Red magneto. This was 3 months before the buff. I was so bummed… then look what happened.