Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Corvus 5* r5 or 6* r2

Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
edited August 4 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 5* awakened Corvus, who I wanted to rank 5 soon. However, I got very lucky and pulled a 6* Corvus from a basic christal. Now I don't know what to do...
The 6* has more attac and a bigger health pool. Also it could be better in the long term to rank him...
The 5* is awakened, which is nice, and also he is cheaper to rank.
What would you do?

Corvus 5* r5 or 6* r2 15 votes

6* to rank 2
66%
AdvMoosetiptronicNimorTed_n00bgentxLunatiXxParam1988AJ007marino123SchnoodleNimsKetchum 10 votes
5* to rank 5
33%
Mathking13StaphMemberPastorAmericaJr_StarkHoitado 5 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    5* to rank 5
    A Maxed 5 65 is almost as strong as a 6* Rank 2.

Sig Ability is Life (and Resource) Saving

I’d go for the 5* then go for the 6* when awakened
  • marino123marino123 Posts: 450 ★★★
    6* to rank 2
    Take the 6 star one up. You'll gradually dupe him along the way. So why not flaunt the 6 star one.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 299 ★★
    5* to rank 5
    Sig ability is clutch if you find yourself in a situation where you need to chip off chunks of health on a final boss giving you trouble. With 3-4 missions complete you can do a lot of damage with even a level 1 revive.

Also, sig stones for 5* are FAR easier to come by than 6* stones so even if you did awaken the 6*, you be able to continue investing in the 5* more readily.