UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Corvus 5* r5 or 6* r2

Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 5* awakened Corvus, who I wanted to rank 5 soon. However, I got very lucky and pulled a 6* Corvus from a basic christal. Now I don't know what to do...
The 6* has more attac and a bigger health pool. Also it could be better in the long term to rank him...
The 5* is awakened, which is nice, and also he is cheaper to rank.
What would you do?

Corvus 5* r5 or 6* r2 16 votes

6* to rank 2
68%
AdvMoosetiptronicBeanz722NimorTed_n00bgentxLunatiXxParam1988AJ007marino123SchnoodleNimsKetchum 11 votes
5* to rank 5
31%
Mathking13StaphMemberPastorAmericaJr_StarkHoitado 5 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,419 ★★★★★
    5* to rank 5
    A Maxed 5 65 is almost as strong as a 6* Rank 2.

Sig Ability is Life (and Resource) Saving

I’d go for the 5* then go for the 6* when awakened
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 321 ★★★
    5* to rank 5
    Sig ability is clutch if you find yourself in a situation where you need to chip off chunks of health on a final boss giving you trouble. With 3-4 missions complete you can do a lot of damage with even a level 1 revive.

Also, sig stones for 5* are FAR easier to come by than 6* stones so even if you did awaken the 6*, you be able to continue investing in the 5* more readily.