**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How valuable is a 6* Nexus to you?

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    15k. 17.5 max. A nexus is not really better than a feature. To get the champ you want from fearure is 1 in 24 chances. To get it from nexus is 3 in like 180+(no idea how many 6* are in the game). So 1 in 60

Those saying 20k are out of their minds.
    It is a nice choice to have but i can guaranteed nobody is going to get a 6* nexus for 20k shards. That is downright laughable.

This topic is a very personal preference kinda thing, so maybe we could stay away from saying it’s laughable/out of their mind if you disagree with someone. We can have discussions without arguing and we can share view points without being insulting.

People are saying they would spend 20k on a nexus, so unless you’re calling them liars, I can tell you that people would spend 20k on a nexus. For some people it’s not as simple as what gets me the most champions, it’s more about roster progression.
    Yeah i am calling them liars. People like to say absolute rubbish without actually thinking. There is a reason we have never seen a 20k shard crystal so far, because it is too expensive.

Ebony_Naw said:

And suddenly a nexus offer pops up 🤨

Can you imagine if it was sold for 20k 6* shards. I’d laugh so hard
    And then sigh at the threads that would pop up -.-
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Time to make a thread on wish crystals @BitterSteel
    I’ll make one on mastery pre-sets and Hyperion as a 6* next lol
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I haven't had much success with nexus crystals so no way am I choosing a nexus over 2 basic crystals. If you've been butchered before with 3 terrible options and the only possitive was to cast lot over which one is getting a buff sooner you'd understand :smiley:
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    170 + champs in the basic pool now. So even with the nexus the odds of you getting a desired champ are slim. I don’t value them at all, and hate when they’re given as rewards over shards.

If the poll allowed for 10k that’s what I would’ve picked, as the value you end up with is 1 6* basic champ. Which is 10k shards.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I actually don't value them too highly. They are obviously 3x better than a regular one, but if the champ you're after is in the featured crystal, that crystal is a far better use of your 6* shards. The way I see it, a single choice from a smaller pool of champions is much more valuable than three choices from a huge pool of champions.

However, when you change things up - whether that's by offering 5-10 choices or by giving out Class Nexus Crystals - my view changes significantly in favor of the Nexus crystals. I'm really happy with getting a Class Nexus from the SOP, but if it would "just" have been a regular Nexus I would probably have preferred 15K of shards to use hunting for Hercules in the next Featured Crystal.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    20k would be about right. I would pay double the amount of a basic for a nexus... but then I would be so disappointed if a got 3 memes. Generally I do alright with nexi, had a couple of bad ones but most have given a top tier option.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

😂right..I was like didn't people were just talking about the value of a 6* Nexus on the boards
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think this is the perfect price. You still only get one champion. I don’t think it should cost more than a featured but cost more than a basic. 12.5k is the perfect price.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Me personally I would probably go as high as 13k - about where a Featured is in the Sigil (TB). Above that, for me personally, I would pass. But I think in practice you're not likely to see a Nexus for less than 15k, and I think that somewhere between 15k and 20k is where the more reasonable value of a Nexus lies.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm really happy with getting a Class Nexus from the SOP, but if it would "just" have been a regular Nexus I would probably have preferred 15K of shards to use hunting for Hercules in the next Featured Crystal.

Oh for sure, the class nexus is huge compared to a normal nexus. Especially since the desired highest rank up we can do right now is rank 3 6*, which is based on a class of t5cc. So targeting a particular class in a nexus is huge.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I dont put much value in a normal nexus because the champion pool is so big that the chance of actually pulling anything good still suck. So imo 15k is the max id pay. Same as a featured. In fact, the chance to pull a good champs are usually better in the featured than in a nexus.

Class nexus or 10 champs nexus id be willing to pay a lot more for tho.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That’s all it’s worth to me.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Nexus seems like it would be good alternative for featured. Limited choice vs limited pool.

The real question right here, at this moment though is "would you pay 4k units?"
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    i mean really i would say about 12k tbh, at the end of the day you are only getting 1 champion. it’s not like you are guaranteed a “beyond god” champion. (i didn’t mean to put 27k lol”
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    15k seems the reasonable maximum they should cost at the the moment.
    As the 6* pool increases this number analogically decreases.
    P.S. 4* and 5* single class and 6* dual (for TB) would make sense at this point, given that the pool of champs is enormous anymore 🙂