**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which In-Game Resources are you always short of..!!

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
You can always comment if u r short on Any or All of the Above mentioned items with a reason.. I had posted a request to Kabam asking if we could change things for the better... https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/276666/kabam-requesting-you-a-few-additions-overall#latest

Which In-Game Resources are you always short of..!! 273 votes

Gold (For ranking up Champ's)
19% 53 votes
ISOs (For levelling up Champ's)
36% 99 votes
Tier 5 basic Catalyst
14% 40 votes
Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
8% 24 votes
Tier 1 Aloha Catalyst
8% 22 votes
Tier 4 Basic & T4 Class Catalyst
10% 28 votes
T5CC Shards (Once Thronebreaker)
2% 7 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Iso/T5B.
    Everything else is either in overflow or close to
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

All of the above.
    And also good champions.

Everyone has good champions depending on how off-meta you want to go :wink:
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Iso

Usually broke as a joke on this stuff.

Got at least 2 more R3s coming after sop
    Maybe 3 if I decide to R3 Elsa
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    T4cc all the time rn
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    T4CC, T1 alpha and iso.

24/7.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    6 star shards. I always seem to run out of them. And it can't be farmed anywhere too.
  • Lord_MLord_M Posts: 36
    ItsDamien said:

6* shards. I never seem to have enough. It's so strange.

Get it from uncollected monthly quest.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    It changes from month to month.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    T1A.

A lot required for ranking, a small relative stash limit, a large relative glory cost (including ramp-up), and all to effectively slow down 5r3 acquisition.

Honestly it's pretty outdated, imo.

Next to that, t4cc, but just of a single type -- the rest are usually full up, or thereabouts.
  • Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
    I always need iso since glory store gives enough rank up materials to rank champs up but since I can’t level them up because of a lack of iso the people I need to rank up build up more and more. I just want them to add iso to the glory store ;-;
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    a motivation to play the game
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Probably t4b. You need so many to r2 a 6*, and you need it for 4 and 5*s as well. Since I don't have the roster to fully transition to 6*s, I still have to rank up 5*s every now and then (and ranking up 4*s helps with grinding units now that the arena system changed), and it all adds up. Luckily they're really cheap in the glory stores now that I'm TB, but the sheer amount needed for every rank up still puts a strain on my resources.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lord_MCOC said:

ItsDamien said:

6* shards. I never seem to have enough. It's so strange.

Get it from uncollected monthly quest.
    2500 6* shards from Uncollected, plus the 7500 from Cav. Every month. I want more.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I’m always short on good champions that are worth ranking
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It should be what am I not short of, and the answer is nothing
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    Gold & ISO‼️
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    No problem with gold.. tier5 basic, tier4 basic, tier1 and tier2 alpha.. maybe tier5 class catalyst so I can finally become thronebreaker.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The bottleneck resource for me is always rotating. It went from t2a to iso to t4cc and now it's a mix of gold and t5b.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    It’s cyclical for me. Right now, it’s T5B, but I did do like 4 d3’s within the last couple months, so that’s not super surprising that I’m lacking now.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Always good champs that fit my playstyle and what I like. Resources seem easy to come by if you play the game a lot or spend.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I voted for the wrong one because I didn’t see the one I wanted. T4cc. I have a lot of crystals but I have way too much mystic and it’s stopping me from opening the crystals to get other classes which on low on.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Iso