**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these champs should be redone?

WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Comment how you would change the champ if you could

Which of these champs should be redone? 85 votes

Luke Cage
36%
RektorVavasourShrimkinsvd016Titan_A97DrOctavius2_2Darkmewtwo666JakobitzItay1234212ScottryanadqqedfyvrVision_41SpeedbumpMurderous_munchiesJwallace25MagrailothosReeceb08MasterTroller42Tarlungsljain 31 votes
Loki
18%
Golden_GuardianxVxNotoRiouSxVxTheLazyKingCleiton_007Son_of_OdinUC439AlCapone2727CptMuffinR4GEBarry_Allen007Nemesis666DonybHzori1King_JerryMarkxWinterSpider112 16 votes
Iron Patriot
9%
MattyloSuperChronaHarcourtmazeNemesioRyansapphPalito_DiazShaheerFIazAgentEdward 8 votes
Colossus
25%
Etaki_LirakoiSnakeEyes69FuzzylumpsMegaSkater67INTEGRALDanicb94Primmer79WrongOutsiderguaVartoxVorvancosRavenrob_331haunted_memoryHalfShadowBeardRaiderzerogodsbuttersFatalEndDrewbe14Evanluke4517 22 votes
Kamala Kaun
4%
BiroxtremegamerAnurag1606Samuel030s 4 votes
Daredevil(Netflix)
4%
Alfa_PigeonTBJ1118Anonymous346TheWolfman 4 votes

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    All of them? Lol
    (Spidergwen isn't here, but imo all she needs is a change to her l1 so it can do something and give her a bit of a damage boost, she can hit hard, but more damage would be nice.)
  • Loki
    Completely forgot about Carnage
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Luke Cage
    What about Iron man ?
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    Luke Cage
    Gotta be Luke Cage first.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Luke Cage
    I voted Luke Cage; obviously most could do with a buff.

DD Netflix only needs a little extra evade tied in to his World On Fire ability, and he'd be great. That 15% max evade is what stops him competing with original DD.

If it went up with World on Fire it would be difficult different from OG DD to give him a different 'flavour' without making him appear very under-powered. Like how Symbiote Spidey' spider sense come and goes with Special attacks.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Spidergwen.

They just made her worthless way back when they added her dash back / block activation for her ability.... and left it as sp1 to activate it as well. Totally redundant. Make her sp1 cause damage, and she's balanced.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    all of them
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Luke Cage
    There, in my opinion, really isn't much to Luke Cage other than the fact that he can tank hits for a while. His sig ability only activates once per fight for a very short few seconds, thus making it worthless. It's like an unduped Juggernaut, going into the fight with unstoppable for a few seconds and then expiring until you dupe him, then you can trigger unstoppable after every SP.

My suggestion?
    Give Luke Cage at least a % chance of activating his indestructible after every SP for starters.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    There, in my opinion, really isn't much to Luke Cage other than the fact that he can tank hits for a while. His sig ability only activates once per fight for a very short few seconds, thus making it worthless. It's like an unduped Juggernaut, going into the fight with unstoppable for a few seconds and then expiring until you dupe him, then you can trigger unstoppable after every SP.

My suggestion?
    Give Luke Cage at least a % chance of activating his indestructible after every SP for starters.

He would still suck with those pillow hands. I'd like to see him completely redone, even his animations.luke Cage is supposed to be a brawler, it would be nice to see a bit of grappling involved and some decent crits.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Where's the "literally all of them" option when you need it?

I'll play the game here and think of a colossus buff:

*Increase chance for armor up by whatever is deemed a good amount (I think somewhere in the 10-14% range)

For every special used, armor up time increases by 2-3 seconds (maximum of 15-20 seconds)

Special damage increases by 25% per active armor up buff, maximum of 200% increase
    (in place of current damage increase)

Retains up to 33.4% of power when using specials based on number of active armor up buffs (reaches maximum at 10 armor stacks)*

I think this would make colossus good for:
    Short fights (if he procs a couple of armor up buffs early on, he can get a decent damage boost) and long fights
    (potential for long armor up buffs, lots of high damage specials.)
    And he'd be tough enough to take some damage with armor ups that take a while to expire
    He wouldn't be overpowered; he has a cap on damage and power retained, plus you could tweak a few numbers.
    He'd still be easy enough to beat; easy specials to bait, armor buffs make up his entire kit and can be nullified, fate sealed, or ability accuracy can keep them from activating in the first place. And he'd still be horrible against mystic dispersion. I think it'd give him some decent damage and make him more fun to use, at least.

• Loki
    @Fives I forgot to add it lol
  • Luke Cage
    I always thought luke cage should be highly resistant to non-energy projectiles. Like give him 90% damage resistance to them.

Plus his damage needs to be buffed
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Comment how you would change the champ if you could

Luke Cage:

Special three attack refreshes Tough it out signature ability which causes Luke Cage to absorb the next attack's damage. However, each time it is refreshed the amount of damage absorbed drops by 10% of max damage. The first trigger absorbs 100% of the damage of the next attack. The second trigger absorbs 90% of the damage of the next attack, then 80% and so on.

Loki:

Special Attack 1: while cursed this attack power steals up to 10% of target's power.

Iron Patriot:

Arc Overload: every time Iron Patriot health drops below 75%, 50%, and 25% health he briefly overloads his arc reactor increasing Armor by X and gains one bar of power over six seconds. While under Arc Overload special attacks use only half of their normal power.

Colossus:

Heavy attack has 50% chance to trigger Armor Up. If Colossus has at least two Armor Up effects they are consumed and a permanent Armor Up effect is placed on Colossus.

Kamala Khan:

Each stack of fury reduces special attack cost by 5%.

Daredevil Netflix:

Mr. Potter's suit also reduces the effects of Bleed, Incinerate, and Coldsnap effects, reducing their damage by 50% over their duration.

World on Fire: Daredevil's ability to dodge projectiles increases with signature level, up to a maximum of 35 percentage points (maximum 50% chance to dodge projectiles).
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    edited October 2017
    Loki
    Loki:Immunity to coldsnap
    New buff:illusion
    Every time fires his 3rd or 1st special attack he gains 5 illusion each granting him a 28% chance to evade an attack. When an illusion expires Loki gains 4% of his max power instantly.
    L2 also triggers coldsnap(haweye sp2 equivalent)
    He's a frost giant for gods sake lol

Luke Cage: y%(based on sig) to become indestructible for 4 seconds.
    18% chance to daze opponent reducing ability accurancy by 22% per. Daze last 6 seconds
    Physical resistance can be gained thru attacking now 2
    While Luke cage has a physical resistance buff he gains 45% increased attack as well and 100% chance to stun with special attacks

Kamala Khan: 15% chance to trigger regen(regen increases based on current fury buff count)
    Make fury buffs do more damage.

Iron man's: New boost: Artificial intelligence
    Artificial intelligence allows its user to adapt to the situation and predict opponent's movement.

Chance to evade based on the amount of hits taken.
    Armor up gained thru attacking as well
    L1: increased armor break damage and duration

Iron patriot: no armor break after sig ability is triggered

Some cool ones I thought off feel free to implement any of these ideas(kabam coders) if you like them
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Luke Cage
    Raa wrote: »
    Titan_A97 wrote: »

My suggestion?

He would still suck with those pillow hands. I'd like to see him completely redone, even his animations.luke Cage is supposed to be a brawler, it would be nice to see a bit of grappling involved and some decent crits.

Very true! For a guy whose nick name is literally "Power Man", Luke Cage does hit pretty lightly.