**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some Cavalier players still getting shafted

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

No_oneuk said:

I'm really confused, I think you should show us just what masteries you have. When you say you haven't used masteries, are you suggesting you have put like 5 mastery points into parry and dex and left the rest entirely unassigned? Or do you mean you've spent literally 0 units on masteries?

You can get by without spending any units on the silver cores (550 units each) but you definitely should unlock some masteries with the cheaper cores (135 units each).

Also, I thought parry dex were the issues folks were having, this is the first I've heard anyone say about lag... That sounds to me more like using an older device that's just become too dated to run the constantly-updating game anymore... What device do you play with?

No, lag problems have nothing to do with the phone, there's lots of topics/users complaining about it here, some of them owning flagship devices, especially os players.
    Eh sometimes people play on 4 year old mid-tier devices and complain about performance. I'll give you that the game lagging and crashing a lot is definitely on Kabam or rather their poor optimisation of it.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★

This is only for cavalier players that need to complete act 6. My main account has been stuck at the Grandmaster fight for nearly 2 months and with the current broken state of the game for many weeks, becoming thronebreaker is much more difficult. If I could have had a fair fight against the grandmaster and become thronebreaker, I could have had more opportunities in Summer of Pain to get higher awards and the better compensation from kabam.

What are your thoughts?

Learn to interpret
    Parry is for losers
    Lol
    You have to parry him in first phase 😂
    Literally one of the dumbest “git gud” posts I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    As a CAV player i disagree with this.

Grandmaster is a hard fight, i haven't attempted yet but mainly because of lack of units and time.

it is still possible with parry bug. I was able to solo many summer of pain fights as well as handle other content during the parry bug.

Try practicing, that fight takes time.

Good luck
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

No_oneuk said:

I'm really confused, I think you should show us just what masteries you have. When you say you haven't used masteries, are you suggesting you have put like 5 mastery points into parry and dex and left the rest entirely unassigned? Or do you mean you've spent literally 0 units on masteries?

You can get by without spending any units on the silver cores (550 units each) but you definitely should unlock some masteries with the cheaper cores (135 units each).

Also, I thought parry dex were the issues folks were having, this is the first I've heard anyone say about lag... That sounds to me more like using an older device that's just become too dated to run the constantly-updating game anymore... What device do you play with?

No, lag problems have nothing to do with the phone, there's lots of topics/users complaining about it here, some of them owning flagship devices, especially os players.
    Lag can absolutely be device related. The graphics chip can't handle the load of the game causing lag. Stuttering in game is also confused with lag a lot and that's also graphics related.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I sympathize but I don't necessarily think Cavs are getting treated worse by this than any other group of people. If Uncollected players are unable to beat the Collector, they can't become Cav to begin with and therefore can't participate in the SOP in any way. Thronebreaker players who are having a hard time beating the objectives due to the bugs might not get the spicy SOP rewards they would normally get.

These bugs screw over everyone. It's a really sucky situation for all groups of players. Not especially so for Cavs.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Grandmaster can be tough, but it’s still doable. Did it a few weeks ago. It gets pretty simple when you get used to him and learn his abilities
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,290 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I sympathize but I don't necessarily think Cavs are getting treated worse by this than any other group of people. If Uncollected players are unable to beat the Collector, they can't become Cav to begin with and therefore can't participate in the SOP in any way. Thronebreaker players who are having a hard time beating the objectives due to the bugs might not get the spicy SOP rewards they would normally get.

These bugs screw over everyone. It's a really sucky situation for all groups of players. Not especially so for Cavs.

Additionally, that is the point of compensation. Although most of the compensation is more Alliance focused, there was one that I recall that contained revives and health potions.
    Those should have helped in those instances where your parry failed you due to the bug.

I did a push yesterday from Uncollected to Cavalier on my mini. Loss a chunk of health and even got KO'd a few times due to lag (where the animations are just frozen in place, and then when it unfreezes the AI can instantly respond and attack you). Used some revives and health potions from the Compensation stash - that's what compensation is for.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 117
    Lol
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59

This is only for cavalier players that need to complete act 6. My main account has been stuck at the Grandmaster fight for nearly 2 months and with the current broken state of the game for many weeks, becoming thronebreaker is much more difficult. If I could have had a fair fight against the grandmaster and become thronebreaker, I could have had more opportunities in Summer of Pain to get higher awards and the better compensation from kabam.

What are your thoughts?

Just watch some tipe
    My problem is finish act 6 and i dont have the lvl to get thronbreaker i am. 55
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well you were given 10 revives and lv5 potions. Just use them.