**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamora Buff

Based on the champion spotlight, how do you feel about the Gamora buff

Gamora Buff 135 votes

Super, can’t wait for it to go live
2%
TheMailmannHilbert_unbeatable2Noise72goingtobeuncollected 4 votes
Good, I’ll probably use her a little more now for niche content
12%
TaxMagrailothosShadowstrikeTotal_Domin01CassyRaymundo86ChampioncriticFluffyPigMonsterEwell65SSS69MaratoxTSR6225Doctor_Strange19RiptideAce2319ThePredator1001Killdisplayed_Neev_4321 17 votes
Disappointed, but these tune up buffs can’t all be amazing
24%
DrZolaRaganatorjdrum663BENJI830ShaggyMThatGuyYouSaw235Raichu626IKONRookiieRockypantherxCaptain_Pug30MadEyeMoody_333DeaconMaxwell24RocketWaffleErcarretBawa69MasterpuffIronGladiator22Renaxqq 33 votes
Very disappointed. Please delay this buff and make it better Kabaam
60%
CrusherDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxSpity68ChovnerTristanSymbioticVen9MTeddersSungjMasterduxcausticSceptilemaniacLiss_Bliss_Rbk19HilldarLordabckyuwTheHoodedDormammuSachhyam257Mysterio 81 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Sorry for your disappointment.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

Based on the champion spotlight, how do you feel about the Gamora buff

Doesnt change anything as id still be using her with guilly synergy
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Good, I’ll probably use her a little more now for niche content
    It's a slight improvement, it brings her abilities that you'd normally need the dupe to activate, to her base kit and her dupe just makes her base kit better. In a way it's friendlier for unduped gamoras, which I'm sure plenty are choosing from their 6* nexuses from a lack of a better option.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Disappointed, but these tune up buffs can’t all be amazing
    She needed an overhaul if anything. Doesn’t change anything for me in terms of her utility
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Kabaam don't know how to stop buffing champions so they just decided,let's buff two champs now and we will buff them in a way no one will want to use them, in summary no buffs.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    This is not a buff.
    This is a Champion Spotlight "Edit." And just like on the forums, Kabam needed 15 minutes to complete it. 😹
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    They need to hire someone who actually plays the game. This buff doesn’t seem like someone who knows how this character works.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Super, can’t wait for it to go live
    Obviously being sarcastic