**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Assistance Package has less Potions than the previous one

DissapointedDissapointed Posts: 246 ★★★
The previous week we got 5 lvl 5 Team Health Potions (20K heal) but this week we only got 5 lvl 5 Single Health Potions (14K heal). There is a difference of 230K Health Points if I am not mistaken between those 2 compensation packages.
Is there a mistake or is this intended?

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 601 ★★★

You get what you get deal with it, they never said they would be the same each time

AQ Compensation packages were the same, so its safe to assume that AW Compensation packages will be the same every time. I am curious why they changed it. They send the wrong potions on the first package?
    You want the same so they end up expiring in overflow?
  • Options

You get what you get deal with it, they never said they would be the same each time

AQ Compensation packages were the same, so its safe to assume that AW Compensation packages will be the same every time. I am curious why they changed it. They send the wrong potions on the first package?
    Wooooowww , you know what the entire playerbase has in their inventory and stash!??

What else do you see in your crystal ball?
    Read enough posts begging for compensation to know most people have stuff expiring in overflow because we get the same items each time.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

Yours might end up in overflow but I am pretty sure mine won't. If I have plenty of potions to use, then I won't boost that often and I will be able to play more recklessly
    And if you are saying about the AQ potions expiring, then I would say that AW is far more important and difficult than AQ. AQ is just to easy/boring
    I’m don’t play AW so there’s expired all the bots for wil be sold. But that’s me there’s doesn’t care for the pots ect
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I'm glad they changed it.
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    It’s all gone in to overflow anyway. The last bits all expired today as well.
  • Options

Wooooowww , you know what the entire playerbase has in their inventory and stash!??

Read enough posts begging for compensation to know most people have stuff expiring in overflow because we get the same items each time.
    Only an idiot would think that getting single health potions that won't expire are better than team that go into stash.
    Unless you don't do war or are a really pro player that doesn't need to use potions in which case having them itself is pointless, the team health are much better. Because even if using them on a single champ, they heal more.
    I do war and am not a pro but I bring a champ to clear my path, a boss counter and a champ for mini bosses so single potions are nice for the path clearing champ, why use a team pot for one champ. They don’t have to give anything and what they give isn’t one size fit all so it’s nice that it’s different then the last one.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Only an idiot would think that getting single health potions that won't expire are better than team that go into stash.
    Unless you don't do war or are a really pro player that doesn't need to use potions in which case having them itself is pointless, the team health are much better. Because even if using them on a single champ, they heal more.
    I do war and am not a pro but I bring a champ to clear my path, a boss counter and a champ for mini bosses so single potions are nice for the path clearing champ, why use a team pot for one champ. They don’t have to give anything and what they give isn’t one size fit all so it’s nice that it’s different then the last one.
    The team pot heals more. That's more than reason enough to use it if they're giving it. And it tops up other champs if they've been used.
    You have a team pot given for free that heals you 20k. You have a single pot given for free that heals 14k. Why would you choose the 14k one?
    Also, compensation is needed for the way the bugs are affecting players. Not everyone is a pro to be able to manage them and when dex fails or parry fails and you lose a boosted 6* R3 with 40k+ health due to no fault of your own, then you deserve compensation.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★

Posts on forums represent a small percentage of the playerbase.

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Kabam thinks AW revives are more useful from regular content ones. Nobody knows why.
  • Options

Can you lot ever stop begging for free stuff. You get what your given. For the record they have given out alot of free stuff. Consider that they kept aq running and gave compensation for that and now for war. Stop with the posts

do you play war?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Halls of Healing is on now.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Username checks out
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

Can you please tell me what's the point of this comment? Like really? Do 'Halls of Healings' provide 230K Health or not? I get that you want to defend Kabam everytime, but please give me a break

• Options

Can you lot ever stop begging for free stuff. You get what your given. For the record they have given out alot of free stuff. Consider that they kept aq running and gave compensation for that and now for war. Stop with the posts

Believe me when I say that I would prefer not to have Parry/Dex fails and not getting 'free' stuff. There was a significantly downgrade at the amount of Health that we are getting and thats a big deal to plenty of us
    Exactly. We wouldn't be asking for stuff if the game wasn't in such a terrible condition atm.
  • Options

Can you please tell me what's the point of this comment? Like really? Do 'Halls of Healings' provide 230K Health or not? I get that you want to defend Kabam everytime, but please give me a break
    Pointing out that Pots are available is a valid possibility as to why there's less. I'm not defending anything.
    For that matter, if people are going through that many Resources, then they can always take the Season off.
  • Options

It seems that it was a mistake after all. Thanks Kabam for the extra compensation. Its greatly appreciated!

I'm not in game, but if they did, then definitely kudos to Kabam. Deserve the praise for the quick response.
  • Options

Pointing out that Pots are available is a valid possibility as to why there's less. I'm not defending anything.
    For that matter, if people are going through that many Resources, then they can always take the Season off.
    Just a thought. Hall of Healing gives you 3k health potions. I would need 9 of them just to heal a basic R5 unboosted champ in war. Higher the war, then people boost and use R3 6*. When boosted, the health is 40-50k+. If Kabam had given us the 14k health potions the first week, then this question wouldn't have come up, but changing the pots level when the situation hasn't changed doesn't make sense to me.

As for the second point, definitely people could take the season off. And then lose their spot in the alliance, have to find a new alliance which may or may not be as good/friendly compared to the previous and so on. Sounds easy, but for many it isn't.
    If they get booted, how friendly is it? Lol.
  • Options

Just a thought. Hall of Healing gives you 3k health potions. I would need 9 of them just to heal a basic R5 unboosted champ in war. Higher the war, then people boost and use R3 6*. When boosted, the health is 40-50k+. If Kabam had given us the 14k health potions the first week, then this question wouldn't have come up, but changing the pots level when the situation hasn't changed doesn't make sense to me.

As for the second point, definitely people could take the season off. And then lose their spot in the alliance, have to find a new alliance which may or may not be as good/friendly compared to the previous and so on. Sounds easy, but for many it isn't.
    If they get booted, how friendly is it? Lol.
    Everyone isn't getting booted. You don't need to die in war to use the resources as well. Could survive with 10% and still have to heal.

It seems that it was a mistake after all. Thanks Kabam for the extra compensation. Its greatly appreciated!

I'm not in game, but if they did, then definitely kudos to Kabam. Deserve the praise for the quick response.
    Actually they didn't send anything. (I guess I am an idiot. I saw the previous compensation in overflow and I thought it was new.)
    Damn. That sucks.