**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Dev Diary: Introducing a new Team Select and Map Preview Screen Flow

Comments

• MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bravo!
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    This looks so insanely cool! Hats off to you Zero, thx for your amazing contributions to the game till now!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Zero welcome to the community. First post and you already have a few disagrees...lol
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also not related to your post but related to QOL, please put all the quest energy help before arena help lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just need it to get back to a state where it is playable

Well I for one am absolutely certain that you having a go at someone who has no control over the issue at hand has brought the fix forward by at least 3 weeks.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam zero is the hero the contest needed
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This looks very nice and is a very welcome addition. Good job.
  • Setanta77Setanta77 Posts: 49 β˜…
    This looks really good. Well done Kabam Zero.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since you have worked in the autofight, can we get an explanation as to why the next champ is not selected when we lost the fight. This is specific to rol. It would be a huge help if the fights continued till the whole team is dead.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we also have an option to edit the team when we give next quest in eq? The next quest button takes you to the next quest, but we are supposed to use specific classes for each chapter. It would be very helpful if we can preview rhe map and select rhe team once we hit the next quest button.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158 β˜…
    great addition, i would also like a button to restart the fight with another champ without any cost. some times we tend to bring the wrong champ in a fight. this can be used once in a quest
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    From zero to hero
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome news. Awesome feature, i like that this is a slow rollout throughout the contest starting with just the event quest first.

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks amazing, but please don't implement it until you have test it months. Parry school was a mess and current state is still bugged. I don't wanna sacrifice gameplay for new features
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AsimDXB said:

First of all, it’s nice to see a new face interacting with the community. I have hopes of seeing similar useful changes implemented in near future πŸ‘πŸΌ

Since your core work is based on β€œease of life” features @Kabam Zero , I’d like to bring two things to your attention and see if something can be done.

1. Additional β€œRestart” button - It will greatly help if a Restart button can also be added on K.O screen after a fight ends. If not on that screen, then on the fight preview screen. This will save our time from going back to main quest screen to restart active quest.

2. When playing Book 1, if I restart or complete any quest, by default the screen get pushed to Book 2 (those who have it enabled). We have to press Back, click Book 1, select the Act and again dig that quest or the next one. Please make the screen stays at that same Act/Quest and not jump to Book 2.

Both the above will save us a lot of click clicks πŸ˜‰

A_rock007 said:

Your changes are the best gift to the community ever. Imagine doing the summer of pain without a restart button lol, many of us would've just given up.

More ideas for QoL updates: 1) Re-Duel button and 2) Auto 'Ask-for-help' in the arenas

I want to echo these suggestions: restart button in the fight screen and a re-duel button.

Also, can there be a button where we can easily see global nodes like we do in AQ?

Otherwise thank you for all of the improvements that you've already implemented and for taking the time to actually reach out to the community!

It's also really cool that you're a player just like us. Who are you thinking to r3?