Frame Rate Issues? [Merged]

124»

Comments

• Lactated_Cheese1Lactated_Cheese1 Member Posts: 11
    Is Kabam going to respond? I don't even feel like logging on to the game because it looks so choppy and bad.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Game menus are choppy. Didn't had this issue before latest hot-fix (v32.2.1).
  • CmaroCmaro Member Posts: 229 ★★
    alegka312 said:

XenoMorf said:

Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?

Hi, I'm not s20 user but galaxy tab s7. Snapdragon 865 system, Adreno 650 GPU, top of the line. Framerate issues started with 32.2.0 update and 32.2.1 hasn't fixed it. From a smooth 120hz screen rate experience before (game probably ran in half that- 60fps which was grand) now it shows 60hz and game likely running 30fps although it feels less than that. I can only play whatever I can do on auto without getting frustrated or even angry.
    I’m not iPhone 12 user, but I have iPhone XR and 11. And from stable 30 FPS (witch is locked for iOS user) I have like 10-30. It’s really fun, because this issue comes from July, and I’m playing with lags like 2.5 months already. And the most important question for me: will kabam fix this soon? Or will he?
    Man we have another issue with ours 120 Hz devices...every iphone is stuck on 60Hz ... so you should make another post 😅
  • alegka312alegka312 Member Posts: 67
    XenoMorf said:

alegka312 said:

XenoMorf said:

Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?

Hi, I'm not s20 user but galaxy tab s7. Snapdragon 865 system, Adreno 650 GPU, top of the line. Framerate issues started with 32.2.0 update and 32.2.1 hasn't fixed it. From a smooth 120hz screen rate experience before (game probably ran in half that- 60fps which was grand) now it shows 60hz and game likely running 30fps although it feels less than that. I can only play whatever I can do on auto without getting frustrated or even angry.
    I’m not iPhone 12 user, but I have iPhone XR and 11. And from stable 30 FPS (witch is locked for iOS user) I have like 10-30. It’s really fun, because this issue comes from July, and I’m playing with lags like 2.5 months already. And the most important question for me: will kabam fix this soon? Or will he?
    Thats the reason I sold my last gen ipad and got a top of the line android because in July couldn't play on ipad anymore it got so bad: framedrops parry & controls, just too many problems. Now android is broken as well.. just seems we should be moving towards solving problems not add more. One can't and won't buy a new device after each update, obviously... I strongly believe that if the main engine/platform isn't modernised ASAP the game will die. This is 7 years old coding, patched here and there now going from bad to worse. Look at other new modern games, even from the same company Future Revolution for instance they run perfectly smooth, responsive controls, not a glitch. Not such obvious ones anyway. I read somewhere they're actually working on that, it's s huge undertake like rebuilding the game from scratch gonna take time no way around that, but this particular game is worth it. Its better than anything I've come across. When it's playable 9f course 🙂
    Yeah, I’m playing future revolution and sometimes PUBG, and this game runs so perfect, with 60 frames, even on XR
    @Kabam Miike any answer? Next week passed and you did not say a thing ..ty
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    S20 FE user...

I haven't felt a massive difference after the hotfix - the framerate is still not 60fps...

I do seem to get slightly less "pauses", but I still get them.
    @Kabam Miike This is the second week that the game has been locked at 30 fps for what seems like only S20 users. Can we get at least get a response to know that this is being addressed?

Notice how they are trying to put blame on the devices used. When pretty much everyone is having issues with the game. I'm using a Samsung galaxy A01 and have been have the issues badly and my mate who has the latest iPhone is having exactly the same issues. So in turn they need to stop blaming the players device and actually fix the issues that are now reaching 4months plus. If this falls into October I will be leaving the game and I'm sure multiplier others will aswell

Right? When people with top of the line phones are having issues, they shouldn't just pass it off as device incompatibility, and as for dropping this game, I am definitely going to at least take a break if this doesn't get fixed soon.
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Member Posts: 13
    Seriously? No feedback whatsoever? Doesn't look like rocket science to me. You have game x working fine allowing 120hz screen refresh rate (which means game running at 60fps) up until you issue update 32.2.0. After that, every time I start mcoc screen refresh monitor locks 60 in red letters even. Need to mention this is the only scenario on my Galaxy Tab S7 when an app completely overrides my screen refresh rate by the way because it is hard set to max 120 at all times. Looks like only or mainly users of Samsung devices are affected. Obviously, since you need an above average device actually capable of 120hz in the first place. So from update x to update y you made following list of changes: blah 1, blah 2,... , blah 3,228,991. So which ones have any chance of locking screen refresh rate on these devices? I bet it doesn't leave that many possible culprits. But by the lack of feedback in weeks I think it's considered fixed with that 32.2.1 little update. Which did nothing on my end and what looks like many others. I'll say it again, this awesome game needs a great revival (translated in fundamental platform/engine upgrade) if it is to survive at this point with all the endless bugs. And it would be such a waste to not get it...
    XenoMorf said:

Seriously? No feedback whatsoever? Doesn't look like rocket science to me. You have game x working fine allowing 120hz screen refresh rate (which means game running at 60fps) up until you issue update 32.2.0. After that, every time I start mcoc screen refresh monitor locks 60 in red letters even. Need to mention this is the only scenario on my Galaxy Tab S7 when an app completely overrides my screen refresh rate by the way because it is hard set to max 120 at all times. Looks like only or mainly users of Samsung devices are affected. Obviously, since you need an above average device actually capable of 120hz in the first place. So from update x to update y you made following list of changes: blah 1, blah 2,... , blah 3,228,991. So which ones have any chance of locking screen refresh rate on these devices? I bet it doesn't leave that many possible culprits. But by the lack of feedback in weeks I think it's considered fixed with that 32.2.1 little update. Which did nothing on my end and what looks like many others. I'll say it again, this awesome game needs a great revival (translated in fundamental platform/engine upgrade) if it is to survive at this point with all the endless bugs. And it would be such a waste to not get it...

Yes feel the same...its 3 weeks already stucked at 30 fps and no one care to even answer here..I am really dissapointed...
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Member Posts: 13
    Cmaro said:

XenoMorf said:

Yes feel the same...its 3 weeks already stucked at 30 fps and no one care to even answer here..I am really dissapointed...
    It isn't even real 30fps I think mate, mine looks and feels like a 15-20fps tops. Sp3 or end fight clips are so choppy hurts my eyes to look at, dreadful.
    XenoMorf said:

Cmaro said:

XenoMorf said:

It isn't even real 30fps I think mate, mine looks and feels like a 15-20fps tops. Sp3 or end fight clips are so choppy hurts my eyes to look at, dreadful.
    Ye with that eye hurts feel the same...thats why now i play just Aliance Quest nothing else...they need to fix it but no one is able to reply...
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Member Posts: 37
    Even a word to say they're still working on it would be appreciated. It's so **** to play right now. It's boring.
    Also I don't know if this is just for me, but if I restart my phone, I get normal fps until I do something that drops it below 30 at which point it becomes locked again.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★
    Cmaro said:

alegka312 said:

XenoMorf said:

Man we have another issue with ours 120 Hz devices...every iphone is stuck on 60Hz ... so you should make another post 😅
    Android players will absolutely RAGE if they take time to get iOS devices to play at 120 Hz!

Cmaro said:

alegka312 said:

XenoMorf said:

Android players will absolutely RAGE if they take time to get iOS devices to play at 120 Hz!
    Oh Mr Propper tell me when apple will have 120 Hz 😅 when the 200 eur devices will have 240 Hz then maby apple will wake up 😅
    @Kabam Miike u kidding guys? Its almost moth when samsung still stuckes fps unplayable and 3 weeks almost you cant even answer? What the ... is goin on no one from Kabam able to reply and tell something?..
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Member Posts: 37
    Raising this old thread as it's been like 2 months of me olaying trapped on 30 fps on my S20 + and i haven't seen any comms on it. Even if it's a case of the team are looking in to it. Can we get an update from someone in Kabam about this? I think something would help a lot of players understand what's going on. It's not even in the known bugs section with an update.
  • PP96PP96 Member Posts: 62
    edited October 2021
    I feel as tho it would be appropriate for the Kabam team to at least acknowledge that they are working on this issue, failed to fix it, or intended on this frame rate change. Unprofessional.
    @Kabam Miike still dont care of this topic and us??
    just got the new update. Still ain't fixed lol
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    Cmaro said:

XenoMorf said:

Cmaro said:

XenoMorf said:

Ye with that eye hurts feel the same...thats why now i play just Aliance Quest nothing else...they need to fix it but no one is able to reply...
    It's not the able to, it's the willing to.