**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus or Cmm to r2 and then r3

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have both corvus and cmm as 6stars and I just completed act6 and chose cosmic t5cc. Now I need to r3 a champ to get Thronebreaker. Considering both champs are unduped, I dont run suisides and I don't have a nick, which champ shall I r2 first and grind and then r3 when I get the t5cc.
Any input is appreciated guys 😃
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unduped cmm, if corvus was duped…
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    CMM
  • Options

jokes aside, still corvus. r3 corvus is very much amazing. please dont listen to the people who say corvus falls out in act 7. he does not. at r3, most definitely not. i have explored act 7.1 and 7.2 (31 paths but i'll count that as 36)

But bro I dont have suisides. If I had suisides, I would have taken corvus up in a heartbeat @Detective_Pikachu
    Shall I still r2 and then r3 him?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Ok bro. Thanks for the input :wink:

jokes aside, still corvus. r3 corvus is very much amazing. please dont listen to the people who say corvus falls out in act 7. he does not. at r3, most definitely not. i have explored act 7.1 and 7.2 (31 paths but i'll count that as 36)

But bro I dont have suisides. If I had suisides, I would have taken corvus up in a heartbeat @Detective_Pikachu
    Shall I still r2 and then r3 him?
    welp. i dont know then. i dont have a 6*, and i use my 5* with suicides.

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 605 ★★★
    I have both r3, duped, experienced both unduped r3 as well, corvus
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Mr Glaive
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    You can’t go wrong with either to be honest. Anybody saying that CMM sucks either hasn’t pulled her or doesn’t have the skill to use her.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    walkerdog said:

Never cmm. Ffs wake up. Shes might not be a top 10 cosmic, let alone competitive with one of the 3-4 best.

walkerdog said:

Never cmm. Ffs wake up. Shes might not be a top 10 cosmic, let alone competitive with one of the 3-4 best.

If you don’t know anything about this game, you could just stop commenting.
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Corvus
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Jaded said:

walkerdog said:

Yeah cause she doesn’t have anything benefiting her. Smfh @ stupid people like you
    She has things benefitting her. She's simply not as good as corvus and the other best in class.
    She’s equally as good as corvus. Burst damage with 100% up keep. Immunities, shrug off debuffs with indestructible, stun on sp2, unblockable attacks. The corvus simp is hard with you. The only thing corvus can do she can’t is take some blocked hits with 1 HP…if you have to do corvus time outs to get through content then it’s all corvus all the time.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Corvus is the best option here, but I see some serious CMM slander and I don’t care for that shiz one bit

Seriously though, CMM has not fallen off nearly as much as people say on these forums. She is still very viable in the cosmic class (definitely in the top 5-9), and I am using her a lot in chapter 7
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

walkerdog said:

Jaded said:

walkerdog said:

Yeah cause she doesn’t have anything benefiting her. Smfh @ stupid people like you
    She has things benefitting her. She's simply not as good as corvus and the other best in class.
    She’s equally as good as corvus. Burst damage with 100% up keep. Immunities, shrug off debuffs with indestructible, stun on sp2, unblockable attacks. The corvus simp is hard with you. The only thing corvus can do she can’t is take some blocked hits with 1 HP…if you have to do corvus time outs to get through content then it’s all corvus all the time.
    You had me up to the point you said they are equal. Corvus has the high ground, so high he can’t even see the ground beneath him. You’re leaving out the fact he is immune to death at 1% health until he is out of charges. Can last forever whereas indestructible is temporary and can’t be extended. Corvus can not only block attacks at 1% health, but he can negate any and all DOT passive or not. Though for larger health pools it can be rough playing corvus, don’t take away from his kit. Once ramped though, those crits can be devastating for nuking down content
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    What can CMM do for you? Like a few hit and that's all? Corvus is a level ahead of CMM and he can do so much, not everything though.
  • Options

Jaded said:

walkerdog said:

Jaded said:

walkerdog said:

You had me up to the point you said they are equal. Corvus has the high ground, so high he can’t even see the ground beneath him. You’re leaving out the fact he is immune to death at 1% health until he is out of charges. Can last forever whereas indestructible is temporary and can’t be extended. Corvus can not only block attacks at 1% health, but he can negate any and all DOT passive or not. Though for larger health pools it can be rough playing corvus, don’t take away from his kit. Once ramped though, those crits can be devastating for nuking down content
    No I mentioned he can take some blocked hits at 1% health (I said 1 HP) . That puts him slightly above cmm, but not by much. Remove that ability and he’s below cmm. Longer ramp up for corvus as well. Cmm just needs one fight and corvus needs 4. I’ve been using corvus since his release in aq and wouldn’t give him up for anything, but if he wasn’t duped then I wouldn’t use him.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    CMMeme
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

I have both corvus and cmm as 6stars and I just completed act6 and chose cosmic t5cc. Now I need to r3 a champ to get Thronebreaker. Considering both champs are unduped, I dont run suisides and I don't have a nick, which champ shall I r2 first and grind and then r3 when I get the t5cc.
    Any input is appreciated guys 😃

I have a r3 unduped CMM (TB title), a r5 duped CMM and Corvus (no 6star Corvus). I’d go with Corvus by all means. From my experience, CMM needs NF synergy not that that you can’t use her but she becomes way better and easier to use. Also, I find myself using my 5star version a lot more than my unduped 6star due to the utility of her awakened ability. Corvus on the other hand, the a higher the rank the better opening up more areas to use him and less stressful. CMM is a good champ, don’t listen to her haters. Sometimes you get stuck with no better option and she right there to burst you through it with either no revive or 1 or 2…just that one fight for you to continue your progression. Happened with me with Act 6 Sinister boss. Had no NF, and she did it with a single revive. But in your case Corvus.