**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine buff is here !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/QuQ2RgLzquM

Spotlight has still not been released . Should come in few minutes . Till then here's the overhaul notes. Looks good to me . Maybe we expected too much considering she was "people's choice" and Hercules too and he turned out to be broken OP. Lemme know your thoughts too.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Finger's crossed that it'll be good
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    haven’t watched the video, hope they didn’t nerf the regen
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

haven’t watched the video, hope they didn’t nerf the regen

It’s been changed, she heals 2% of all damage dealt to the opponent. Including bleed damage, I think this could be huge
    ALL damage meaning anything that applies with Nodes or outside abilities as well. If a node allows you do do damage to the enemy then she should also heal from that. I wanna see her in action first.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Is there a link to a text version of the spotlight?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Wasn't her chance to bleed for each critical hit 50%, why is it 35% now

Yes they decreased it .
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

Is there a link to a text version of the spotlight?

It's not out yet.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    It's seem like this buff also give her friendly with suicide, since she can heal and reduce recoil damage if that count as non-physical, but yeah she still lack utility for a mystic champ
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

One thing I wanted kabam NOT to touch was her SP3 and here we are. She went from having the hardest hitting SP3 in game to doing some ok damage.

Yall really just change an attack that can cut off health pools in a second to just do some damage over time? I get that it was hard to set up but it was possible AND vs enemies like AOL or LOL, even 1 souls was the 50k or 85k damage cap. Oh Kabam, you silly goose.

She does look better but jeez.

I see people disagree with me yet no one replied.

Someone tell me, what did I say wrong?

Explain to me what was the good change in her SP3 that allowed a 2* champ to take a health pool like WS down from 90% health to 0% in a single SP3?

Tell me how (on paper) her new SP3 looks better.
    When people disagree with @odishika123 w fingers crossed it’ll be good, I really wouldn’t put too much stock into people spamming disagrees. If someone cared enough or had a good point about what you’ve said they will comment and tell you. Until then, disagree spamming is a thing
    Fair enough.

So far from reading her details, I'm nervous about her buff.

I'm one of the few people who was saying all she needs is a moderate buff with some better numbers and extra utility but alot of people on these very forums were telling me I was wrong and she needs an overhaul.

No. She didn't. She was good as is. They just needed to roll some of her synergies into her base kit with some new utility and that was that.

So you’d rather have Old Guillotine than the new one. Ok
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    That SP1 would be interesting if Guillotine's Life Siphon mechanic increased to like 50%-85% health regen while Pain Link debuff is active on the enemy.

Otherwise, seems pretty impractical.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I wonder if Kabam will ultimately understand at some point that a buff would be far more successful if they only add things, not take things away.

You can't always just add. You have to balance whatever you add among the existing Abilities. That requires reducing some things.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I kinda like her new kit than old tbh i think this could be interesting also we have to think about what the synergies be from gamora night thrasher ms etc since it seems like a different mechanic there using now than what them 3 do for her
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm looking forward to testing her out. It's also important to note her Regen was unstable before and RNG-dependent. Now it's a guaranteed 2% from all Damage, including Bleed. So as you ramp her up more, you Regen more steadily.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Well, lets just hope the synergies remain