**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.3 will be released in October?

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
On the roadmap the release of 7.3 was scheduled for October.
It's the end of September and we don't have any mention or news about it.
Can we expect the release of 7.3 next month or will it be delayed? If yes, any predictions?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe or maybe not. We have to wait untill next month's patch notes to find out.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    It’s not usually released the first week of the month anyways, they usually stagger content like that with EQ and the rest.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

It’s not usually released the first week of the month anyways, they usually stagger content like that with EQ and the rest.

Yes, it usually comes out on the second week of the month.
    I made the post because I don't remember seeing the beta content and kabam has been working a lot with the recent issues in the game, so I was in doubt whether 7.3 would be released as planned.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Patch notes will release friday of this week, so you should know by then!
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

I don’t remember a release date for October

• I participated in the beta a few months ago. Look forward to harder Act 7 content, it is about the same jump of difficulty as 6.3 was compared to 6.2
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I expect to see 7.3 released on October 20th if nothing has been delayed and Kabam goes according to the prior release history.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I participated in the beta a few months ago. Look forward to harder Act 7 content, it is about the same jump of difficulty as 6.3 was compared to 6.2

So it got significantly easier?