**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Knull deep dive is here

13»

Comments

• K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Man, the more I watch the deep dive the more I'm interested in Knull.. Really do love what I see there. I've gotta become uncollected so I can get this dude when his basic arena comes around
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    100% would have seen ‘KNULL IS A DUD!’ thread if a certain someone was still around
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    come on man, surely he has more interaction with Symbiotes
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Like korg was not enough, that they have gone and made one more character whose most important part , is just going to be on defence.
    I hope m wrong, still have to see the gameplay and all.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I was hyped as I expected him to be Apoc for symbiotes who can shred like CGR alone because of how Kabam hyped him and he is the effin’ God of Darkness. But after seeing the deep dive I felt disappointed. I was originally planning to go ham on his Cavs but might just wait him out next year.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Doesn’t look like anything very exciting. A little bit of utility with super average damage (50 hits to get RoL Rhino and Vision down to 50% health). I agree with all the people that said the synergies are disappointing and that True Accuracy should be on more of his attacks.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Looks like a lackluster kit. Do we know who KB designed this month?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

My guess is the symbioid
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

*sad @Rockypantherx noises*

oh no…
    So long, old friend
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

The bug where physical resistance paired with armour breaks lead to less damage is definitely present in the red hulk fight. No way a 6r4 with more armour breaks should be dealing less damage than a 5/65 with significantly less armour breaks.

Hmm. Also has 28 more armor breaks which would be an additional 6500 reduced armor. As well the what 50% increased base attack between a r5 5* and r4 6*. So the crit in the red hulk fight should be nearly 10k with everything factored in.
    Red hulk gains physical resist for each heat charge medusa does not
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Polygon said:

My guess is the symbioid
    I would be totally happy with that
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

My main issue is that he has so many Solo synergies. Like it would have been really cool if he did a bit more for the Symbiotes other than his main synergy. Like allowing Carnage to start the fight with one of each of his Buffs that do not count towards his maximum. Or something like that.

Was going post something similar. He should contributed a lot more to the symbiotes just like we have in game Apoc, Odin and War Machine or even Mags HX. They wasted such an opportunity.

Edit:
    Overall, he's a tricky champ to judge now. He appears to be normal nothing standouts beside being a new character. I don't forsee an area where he shines the most or joins a group that are excellent in solving a certain problem(s). But we'll know for sure we see gameplay videos.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Translate "Knull" from Swedish to English. That's the reaction after watching Deep Dive lol.

Lmao
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    As others have said, really wish there was a better synergy for symbiote champs. Was hoping carnage, red goblin, and venom were more relevant in the meta after adding Knull to the team.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Had better hope for the utility side of him, but I think I still may enjoy him regardless of being top-tier or mid-tier(which might be the direction he goes in)......unless kabam boosts him numbers/adds some quick utility lol, but think everything is set in stone for him. Either way I think I may actually end up wanting him more than HUNKULES(although I would loveeeee to get him, so if I can pull him from the featured 6 star tmr id focus on him instead of saving for knull)

Anti-venom tho......might just be me but Im PRETTY PUMPED for him
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Disappointed. But i still want this champ based on animations alone.

Hopefully he gets a quick buff like odin