**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Knull deep dive is here

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I think he looks amazing from an animations standpoint, the sword looks satisfying as heck

How did u watch the video in 4 minutes bruh
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Another champion for whom it seems we have to wait and actually use him in content to find out his value. His damage with many armor breaks and corruption looks decent tho.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Looks like some nice utility and plenty DOT. Not a heavy hitter out the gate.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★

I think we all hoped for an Apoc-level ability boosting symbiotes, so that's a lil disappointing! Animations are soooo good, armour breaks look spicy, seems like he'll be fun to play

Wdym? He’s like a heimdall to all symbiotes but way better. 10 second indestructible when they would die is pretty big. Animations are definitely my favorite in the game.
    I meant the way Apoc has pre-fights and can make mutants into Horsemen; a Knull-controlled symbiote could have had massive gains but I guess the synergies will do
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    :'(
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yeah a 10% team damage increase and a heimdall type ability for symbiotes?? BRUH HEIMDALL BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 3 YEARS
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

wth was kabam thinking creating knull
    awakened knull on steady buildup unblockable is like unblockable for nearly the whole fight

Would an armour break immune get around it?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★

wth was kabam thinking creating knull
    awakened knull on steady buildup unblockable is like unblockable for nearly the whole fight

Would an armour break immune get around it?
    if you let him activate corruption, and don’t take enough blocked hits to place 3 living abyss charges on you
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Disappointed he looks very meh. Oh well we just got Kitty so can't complain I guess
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    As attacker, he seems kinda dissappointing for endgame players imo. Doesn't have many meta defining abilities except for true accuracy on symbiote attacks. Damage doesn't look great for a rank 4 6* from the dive.

As a defender, wow another champ with reverse controls, he'll be annoying for some time.