**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman 2099 Gameplay Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If don't know if anyone has got a 5* or 6* Anti-Venom yet, but it would be interesting to see the effect that the Time Travelers synergy has on Spider-Man 2099. Starting off with Wither inflicted on the opponent could be very useful in some matchups.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

If don't know if anyone has got a 5* or 6* Anti-Venom yet, but it would be interesting to see the effect that the Time Travelers synergy has on Spider-Man 2099. Starting off with Wither inflicted on the opponent could be very useful in some matchups.

I may have to grind round 2 for that.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I have a 6* AV. Plan on testing that synergy out on some of those 7.3 bosses soon
  • Options

Chobbly said:

I may have to grind round 2 for that.
    Good luck if you do. If the 4* had the synergy I would have grinded arena for it, no question, but I've got no chance of getting the 5* with my roster.
  • Options
    I have set up a chat on Line, feel free to dm me your id and ill add you.
  • Options
  • Options
    https://streamable.com/gu3hei

No room for AV bc Reed prefights were needed elsewhere but he makes a joke of a pretty problematic fight here
  • Options
    Spotted this earlier, video of Spider-Man 2099 with the Anti-Venom synergy. Looks amazing in certain matchups.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJH4DBzfo30
  • Options
    Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51

I have set up a chat on Line, feel free to dm me your id and ill add you.

Can you add me to the Line chat?

LINE ID: darkar123
  • Options
    https://streamable.com/7y5d1a

He's also very very good for the wags AQ minis TS and power snack, lol okay
  • Options
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/AdnCreLFyCE

He is incredible for this lane.
  • Options
    I know its been a minute since i posted here, I have been sending most stuff in Spidey’s line room. But after discussing his sig, we came up with the following interesting knowledge:

Detonating 15 ruptures(cap is 20) does 15353 damage.(Without suicides)

So if you can maintain that, you could get some really nice bonus damage. Especially in fights where you have 2 withers on someone like doctor strange where you can push them over a power threshold snd theyll drain below one to repeat the process. Or with serious reversal, maybe 3 withers(sorta unrealistic? Probably not gonna happen often) against passive powrr gain you could get this burst every time they get hit if the opponent drains to 0 power after every one of your combo hits.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @Masterpuff

I have a 5* R5 S2099 and I have been playing around with him a bit in Cav EQ and some other areas. I do have a few questions -

1) Is there a rotation?
    2) Is he viable in AW Tier 7/8?
    3) Any specific high level content / Annoying champ you've found that he is really useful for?

I am trying to use him by firing a couple of SP1s and then pausing those debuffs, Do a couple of heavies and pause the debuffs again. Fire SP2 for burst damage. I don't think this is optimized and I am still figuring out some other mechanics, any input is appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Also, can you please add me to the Line
    rockykoston