Options

Spiderman 2099 Gameplay Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    If don't know if anyone has got a 5* or 6* Anti-Venom yet, but it would be interesting to see the effect that the Time Travelers synergy has on Spider-Man 2099. Starting off with Wither inflicted on the opponent could be very useful in some matchups.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

If don't know if anyone has got a 5* or 6* Anti-Venom yet, but it would be interesting to see the effect that the Time Travelers synergy has on Spider-Man 2099. Starting off with Wither inflicted on the opponent could be very useful in some matchups.

I may have to grind round 2 for that.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I have a 6* AV. Plan on testing that synergy out on some of those 7.3 bosses soon
  • Options

Chobbly said:

I may have to grind round 2 for that.
    Good luck if you do. If the 4* had the synergy I would have grinded arena for it, no question, but I've got no chance of getting the 5* with my roster.
  • Options
    I have set up a chat on Line, feel free to dm me your id and ill add you.
  • Options
  • Options
    https://streamable.com/gu3hei

No room for AV bc Reed prefights were needed elsewhere but he makes a joke of a pretty problematic fight here
  • Options
    Spotted this earlier, video of Spider-Man 2099 with the Anti-Venom synergy. Looks amazing in certain matchups.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJH4DBzfo30
  • Options
    Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51

I have set up a chat on Line, feel free to dm me your id and ill add you.

Can you add me to the Line chat?

LINE ID: darkar123
  • Options
    https://streamable.com/7y5d1a

He's also very very good for the wags AQ minis TS and power snack, lol okay
  • Options
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/AdnCreLFyCE

He is incredible for this lane.
  • Options
    I know its been a minute since i posted here, I have been sending most stuff in Spidey’s line room. But after discussing his sig, we came up with the following interesting knowledge:

Detonating 15 ruptures(cap is 20) does 15353 damage.(Without suicides)

So if you can maintain that, you could get some really nice bonus damage. Especially in fights where you have 2 withers on someone like doctor strange where you can push them over a power threshold snd theyll drain below one to repeat the process. Or with serious reversal, maybe 3 withers(sorta unrealistic? Probably not gonna happen often) against passive powrr gain you could get this burst every time they get hit if the opponent drains to 0 power after every one of your combo hits.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @Masterpuff

I have a 5* R5 S2099 and I have been playing around with him a bit in Cav EQ and some other areas. I do have a few questions -

1) Is there a rotation?
    2) Is he viable in AW Tier 7/8?
    3) Any specific high level content / Annoying champ you've found that he is really useful for?

I am trying to use him by firing a couple of SP1s and then pausing those debuffs, Do a couple of heavies and pause the debuffs again. Fire SP2 for burst damage. I don't think this is optimized and I am still figuring out some other mechanics, any input is appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Also, can you please add me to the Line
    rockykoston