**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side event design, summarized

-complete a series of long and repetitive solo objectives that mostly require you to spam the same fight 30-60 times
-spend resources to rank up 3 star anti venom
-complete another series of short, busy-work solo objectives to get keys
-use keys to enter a side quest that only lets you bring in 2 champs against opponents with 1k+ block pen, huge health pools, and node combos that require very specific champs. Wanna restart? Too bad that'll cost ya a key.
-used too many keys restarting because you ran out of revives? That's a shame, because you needed those to unlock rank ups for your summoned symbiote.
-died too many times because of dex/parry issues? Compensation machine's broken, sorry bub. Only got AQ revives.

I am begging you Kabam, please don't make anymore side events with SO MANY gates you have to pass to get to the next content. This is almost as frustrating as the summoner appreciation event.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I agree that these side quests weren’t greatly designed
  • Options
    MisterSwinMisterSwin Posts: 20
    True
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Last month grind to unlock rewards this month guess which hero to kill to gain a quest to gain stuff to rank up a hero to get the main rewards why the grind for two months
  • Options
    I'm ok with this one. Not too bad, just wish I read things before trying that agent venom in beginning