**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honest discussion about arenas….

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
So I saw today someone in my alliance missed with 184 MILLION and came in 140th place.

Arenas are officially broken. There are a multitude of reasons why they are broken - mercs running the account 24 hours, arena bots, and a cutoff of 100 (for a game thousands and thousands of people play).

Clearly mercs are never going away. Arena bots seemingly can’t be detected.

That leaves the 3rd option - Expand the damn cutoffs. Top 100 is completely outdated and it should be more like top 500 at this point in the game.

You are killing an entire game mode because no one feels they can achieve that reward without cheating in the game.

This can’t be what Kabam wants it’s game devolving into when bots and mercs rule an entire game mode.

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Lets be realistice for two things:
    Arena is broken but the fix must be that way so kabam dont destroy cavs crystal, because if its top 500 nobody will take cavs and will go for arena.
    That can be fixed with two ways:
    1. Make arena grind for champ strictly without vpn and no the ability to change country through grinding: i dont believe someone can score 200mils while also travelling, 200 mills needs no sleep three days.
    2. Make better the cavs crystals drop rates: if guys that pay have a fair chance for a 6* at around 250-300 dollars then why pay for arena (refreshes etc, etc). That will leave more space to free to play players to have an opportunity for grind. Now 50 cavs (that cost 500$) dont even guaranteed the 5* champ, so its better for a player that whalling to refresh that money so the champ is kind of guaranteed.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I haven't hit top milestones in a single arena since they changed... I use to be a big arena grinder too.

They completely messed it up imo.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Tryna see the Shang chi cutoff be insane
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Making arenas harder to keep the win streak running may be a solution.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I agree that there's probably cheaters in the top 100 but how does it exactly work?

I suspect they also spend units to get that rank?
    They play/auto play the arenas constantly and spend real money to get there?

Either if those reasons probably benefits the sellers of the said units, I suppose that's why it's in the game.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Making arenas harder to keep the win streak running may be a solution.

I like this idea, constantly escalating difficulty would make it more of skill challenge too