**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honest discussion about arenas….

13»

Comments

• Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I still think best call is a milestone that either

A: Awards the champ
    B: Maybe a crystal like the login that give a 5-6* version if you are worried that too many 6* will be present (obviously the cutoff for this would need to be lower than A)
  • Options
    Every week whales 4-5-6* rosters increase. Naturally, arena scores also increase as well (if we dont take account for bots etc). Then you add units and 200M is achievable for most whales. Someone in my alliance only put in 4k units to hit 200M with his roster.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Arenas are a lost cause, they have been since a long time. Take it the same way they "dealt" with legend runs, they know who cheat, they know there are bots out there... They just wont fix it cause they can't "prove it"
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Azming said:

If u guys knows u didnt have a chance against this INDIVIDUALS. Stop pushing ur limit and use ur time to reach each peak miles of all 3 arenas. Wasting time for getting new champs its kinda insane and yes, unhealthy. If u after units,thats good for u. If u want that champs so badly, slim chances u have. Even i disagree about this so called mercs or bots. Im f2p and arena grinder btw.

Besides.... how do u know they have score over 150M+ ? :o

Which was my point. I stopped doing arena competitively. Many others have as well because it’s just not feasible.

Kabam still hasn’t done anything about bots.

It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t keep pointing out this massive issue in the game. When the competition is compromised by cheating, then it needs to be addressed by different means. Kabam needs to do more to address this.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★

I said from the start of people begging for a 6* arena that they were fooling themselves as they were never the people that were actually going to get champs from it. Outside the basic arena, shocker I was right.

Even if you removed mercs completely, a 6* featured arena only favors the whales that built massive 6* rosters already.

Doesn’t matter who it favors. Bots should be penalized harshly.

A stupid 1 week ban is nothing. They need to be 1-2 month bans for botting. Make it hurt.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Looks like arena concerns will be ignored again.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Grub said:

I said from the start of people begging for a 6* arena that they were fooling themselves as they were never the people that were actually going to get champs from it. Outside the basic arena, shocker I was right.

Even if you removed mercs completely, a 6* featured arena only favors the whales that built massive 6* rosters already.

Doesn’t matter who it favors. Bots should be penalized harshly.

A stupid 1 week ban is nothing. They need to be 1-2 month bans for botting. Make it hurt.
    Who said bots shouldn't be punished? Also, if you think bots are putting up 200M points you're delusional. The bots in the basic 6* and 4* arena should absolutely be dealt with though