Is this right Crystal drop rate?

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 631 ★★★
    Primis00 said:

ChriissR said:

So what happens to those who bought them after it was fixed? Do they get 10 Nexus crystals with the wrong drop rate also?

No because you bought the proper item
    It's still not fair. I wish I had bought it when it was the wrong thing now.
    It is fair. You got the right crystal with the right droprate. Others didnt and therefore they should get the crystals that have the right droprate.
    actually no the only thing that would be fair is for those who got the right drop rates to get more crystals but make them the wrong drop rates.
    Gildenlow said:

if you bought the bugged crystal, they'll send you the right ones as soon as they check, probably a couple of days.

You don't need to be paranoid cause I don't think they're looking to be mean with anyone by leaving them with no commpensation for this.

How many times has Kabam made this mistake? At least 3 that I can remember maybe even 4. I think being paranoid is warranted in this case. it is hard to trust the correct process is in place when the same thing happens over and over and over again.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Gildenlow said:

if you bought the bugged crystal, they'll send you the right ones as soon as they check, probably a couple of days.

You don't need to be paranoid cause I don't think they're looking to be mean with anyone by leaving them with no commpensation for this.

How many times has Kabam made this mistake? At least 3 that I can remember maybe even 4. I think being paranoid is warranted in this case. it is hard to trust the correct process is in place when the same thing happens over and over and over again.
    Well yes, there's something seriously wrong with the way they do this kind of things, nonetheless in MY experience, they always compensate, there were times I was so bussy i didn't even notice something wrong with any crystal or so and then compensation came along.

I'm not saying they are perfect because this kind of mistakes seems just dumb at this point, I'm saying that when they mess up things, they also make them right

• ZeraphanZeraphan Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Primis00 said:

ChriissR said:

So what happens to those who bought them after it was fixed? Do they get 10 Nexus crystals with the wrong drop rate also?

It is fair. You got the right crystal with the right droprate. Others didnt and therefore they should get the crystals that have the right droprate.
    actually no the only thing that would be fair is for those who got the right drop rates to get more crystals but make them the wrong drop rates.
    This is the most entitled thing ever. If I bought a pizza and it had the wrong toppings and they then gave me the correct pizza that doesn't mean everyone who got the correct pizza should also get a wrong pizza.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Anyone get them yet?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Starhawk said:

Primis00 said:

ChriissR said:

This is the most entitled thing ever. If I bought a pizza and it had the wrong toppings and they then gave me the correct pizza that doesn't mean everyone who got the correct pizza should also get a wrong pizza.
    Bad example, the 10 wrong crystals give u iso and shards.. that u can use in the future
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Member Posts: 20
    Nothing yet
    edited November 2021
    Zeraphan said:

Starhawk said:

Primis00 said:

ChriissR said:

I'm not entitled but thank you for your awesome feedback it really is appreciated.
    I had the wrong drop rates so I'm expecting not to be affected regardless.

I also feel confident enough in my life to be ok if they compensate everyone in a different way to even things out. If they don't no big deal but if they do? I couldn't care less about the pizza. Big difference as well over a physical object and a virtual one.
    edited November 2021
    Gildenlow said:

Starhawk said:

Gildenlow said:

Well yes, there's something seriously wrong with the way they do this kind of things, nonetheless in MY experience, they always compensate, there were times I was so bussy i didn't even notice something wrong with any crystal or so and then compensation came along.

I'm not saying they are perfect because this kind of mistakes seems just dumb at this point, I'm saying that when they mess up things, they also make them right

Last time they messed up the compensation. The "want" might be there but the execution of even that wasn't great last time. We will see this time around if everyone that should get compensated does.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Member Posts: 182 ★★★
    How hard is it to check drop rates before pushing a deal out?
  • ParatedParated Member Posts: 42

Can confirm that these were the wrong Drop Rates. We've fixed the issue, and those that purchased the Crystals before the fix went out will get the correct crystals at some point in the near future. Sorry about that, Folks!

That sounds for me like we are talking about weeks, when he said „in the near future“
    I'm starting to think so @Parated
    Man, not to sound like such whale but I would be so into today's offer if I got something good out of them. Sucks.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Member Posts: 691 ★★★

Man, not to sound like such whale but I would be so into today's offer if I got something good out of them. Sucks.

Me too.
    Yeah me too, its actually really annoying.
  • Distal_lessDistal_less Member Posts: 17
    @Kabam Zibiit is there an update you can share with us?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

If comp doesn't come in the next couple days we should be able to get refunds without a penalty. That's only fair.

Yeah sure they are going to give u the 6* and the shards from 3-4 days for free 🤣
    Or at least a time frame.
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Member Posts: 14
    Any updates on when are we getting the compensation/correction crystals?
    When is an acceptable time to ask for a refund?
    For me the vagueness of it all is deeply unprofessional. Imagine getting the wrong item literally anywhere else and them saying, where sorry but we'll fix this eventually. I'm sorry but those cavs are half the reasons why I buy the offers there included in.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    For the august 1 bundle we got the compensation on August 5, so we should be getting the compensation probably tomorrow
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Member Posts: 99
    Has anyone received correction crystals? I was close to cut off time so not sure if I will get them. Did have horrible luck but then I usually do.
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    No, I don’t think anyone has received anything yet. I definitely had the ones with the wrong drop rate as I bought the deal pretty much instantly. It was certainly noticeable given the pulls.
    I haven't yet either, what's awesome is that there letting this thread die too. As we comment it doesn't gain traction in the queue.