**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's your "Swiss Army Knife"?

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Warlock
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Hyperion. Whenever I'm going in blind, he's on my team.
    Parry heavy for evaders, sp1 intercept for Electro, wait for sp2 for KM. Despite having a simple kit, there's a variety to his playstyle.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Void
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen. It’s been her for years since her buff, she’s just too useful and fun to play
  • Options
    Diablo.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Warlock tbh.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Doom or CGR
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse, Ultron and Gladiator Hulk.
  • Options

Doom

Nuff’ Said.
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    Illyana Rasputina (Magik)
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    CAPIW, Archangel
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Guardian and ghost.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    For a huge amount of time, it was the man in your profile: IMIW. And occasionally he still is, although he is frequently replaced by Warlock.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I have a mixed up artillery. Warlock is my bowie knife, mole man my sniper, magneto my pliers, beardo my shield, doom my back hand, and karnak my willpower to play the game for fun.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    KingPOG is my old reliable fighter, his raw damage and debuff shrug’s just too strong to leave aside.
    That said I do also like using Jubilee - SP2 on Max Prowess and Orange Fireworks can literally melt people.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Killmonger… not even close
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Silver Surfer (ideally with Odin on the team to slap some extra damage on via prefights).

Functional immunity to incinerate, shock, and coldnsnap. Easy to access stack of 3 armor breaks on the opponent. Easy to access multiple buffs on self. Vigilance off the sp1 to counter miss nodes/abilities. Ability to phase through difficult to dex specials.

Surfer covers so much ground in this game and he’s been one of my most consistent Bishop counters since that buff. He’s in contention to be my first r4 when the time comes.

He's one of those champs that has always eluded me (I only have a 4*), which I find really annoying. I really, really hope to pull him someday. Hopefully he's in the next featured 6* crystal because those are the ones I've been pulling lately and I'll most likely continue to pull them when the next one comes around.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Voodoo and stealth spidey are by far my most used right now. Voodoo doesn't exactly have the raw damage, but he does so much besides that it really doesn't matter a ton. Stealth is stealth.
  • Options
    In order:

AA, Apoc, Doom. For everything else there’s Mastercard, I mean Ghost.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Snuggzy said:

With over 200 champions available, it's unlikely that everyone will have the best option available to them at all times, due to rank up requirements or inavailability, due to war, AQ, etc... So, who do you find, in your current roster, is the one champion that you turn to most, in order to tackle most content? The one who has adequate damage, plus a host of utility?

I mean obviously not for anyone else but for me it's spider Gwen, Dunno why in every quest she makes her place and she is never put out of team because I have mastered her rotation and now it feels satisfying playing with her and she easily is best counter to unstoppable and evade in any quest