**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil SW

Hey

I've been saving Sigil credits to purchase 6* Scarlet Witch from the Sigil store. I took break from mcoc when she became available and renewed my subscription later. I'm afraid if I won't spend my credits they will expire or 6* SW won't be available next year? Heard that the offer was available until the end of the year? I don't need 5* version as a progressing TB player.

Thank you

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I don’t know 100% but I’d guess that they don’t expire, and she will be in the store for a while to come
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Honestly it'd be nice to get something else to spend the credits on. Don't really need another trophy champ.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike when people get enough credits to purchase Scarlet Witch Sigil again, is it a full dupe or 1 sig dupe?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Miike when people get enough credits to purchase Scarlet Witch Sigil again, is it a full dupe or 1 sig dupe?

Full.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Nocko said:

Honestly it'd be nice to get something else to spend the credits on. Don't really need another trophy champ.

She is no trophy champ, she's a legitimately good and very useful champion to have.
    I cant wait to dupe mine and take her to R3
    Have her duped s130r4 6* and shes a MONSTER. She's a little squishy though considering a lot of her utility is based around parrying the opponnet to nullify. Still perfecting her play style and most efficient/effective rotation.

I love running her with my r3 AoU Vision & Falcon in war attack. Super fun, effective, and versatile team!
    Definitly a little squishy, but a awesome champ none the less
  • She is a great champ, I love using her sp3 in AQ while the opponents have a lot of buffs on them. Does phenomenal damage