Options

Summoner Sigil SW

Hey

I've been saving Sigil credits to purchase 6* Scarlet Witch from the Sigil store. I took break from mcoc when she became available and renewed my subscription later. I'm afraid if I won't spend my credits they will expire or 6* SW won't be available next year? Heard that the offer was available until the end of the year? I don't need 5* version as a progressing TB player.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I don’t know 100% but I’d guess that they don’t expire, and she will be in the store for a while to come
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Honestly it'd be nice to get something else to spend the credits on. Don't really need another trophy champ.
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike when people get enough credits to purchase Scarlet Witch Sigil again, is it a full dupe or 1 sig dupe?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Miike when people get enough credits to purchase Scarlet Witch Sigil again, is it a full dupe or 1 sig dupe?

Full.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Nocko said:

Honestly it'd be nice to get something else to spend the credits on. Don't really need another trophy champ.

She is no trophy champ, she's a legitimately good and very useful champion to have.
    I cant wait to dupe mine and take her to R3
    Have her duped s130r4 6* and shes a MONSTER. She's a little squishy though considering a lot of her utility is based around parrying the opponnet to nullify. Still perfecting her play style and most efficient/effective rotation.

I love running her with my r3 AoU Vision & Falcon in war attack. Super fun, effective, and versatile team!
    Definitly a little squishy, but a awesome champ none the less
  • Options
    She is a great champ, I love using her sp3 in AQ while the opponents have a lot of buffs on them. Does phenomenal damage