**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Buttery-Smooth Champion to Play? 🧈

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…β˜…
My picks got to be Spider-Man 2099, he feels so seamless and fluid to play. What champions do you guys find to be the most satisfying to play?
Β«13

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BP classic
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Although a lack of 60 FPS means I'm sadly not getting the smoothest experience, Black Panther does feel rather smooth with his animations and the dash back.

As does Ronin, but I haven't come to truly appreciate either yet
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s gotta be warlock.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting that some people have said OGBP, for me he’s one of the worst feeling ones

As for my answer, Venom.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 β˜…β˜…
    Torch
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Star Lord
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Killmonger, Ronin and Medusa all just feel incredibly smooth
  • ScarXScarX Posts: 65 β˜…
    edited November 2021
    Stealth Spidey and Ronin for me, they feel so smooth!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    There's a few. The Guillotines (both classic and 99) are an example in my opinion. Which is part of the reason I'm not a fan of Classic Guilly's new heavy spam playstyle.
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 β˜…β˜…
    Diablo. Breathing poison in people's faces, smashing vials at their feet, splashing liquids at their feet, and hitting them with rainbow tornados is pretty fun
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Classic black panther
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void. His dash back is so smooth
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's tigra for me