**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrate the Holidays and a Special Birthday with The Contest! Starting December 1!

123457»

Comments

• IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Can someone please clarify if an account needed to meet the requirements today for a gifting event badge or is it possible to get the missing levels/finish the act 4 in a few days and still be able to participate?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've already 100% Ch 1 and 2 for both heroic and master, but still it is saying, "Unlock by completing Chapter 2 when clicking on Chapter 3. Anyone have similar issues? This is the A Sinister Celebration side quest.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I've already 100% Ch 1 and 2 for both heroic and master, but still it is saying, "Unlock by completing Chapter 2 when clicking on Chapter 3. Anyone have similar issues? This is the A Sinister Celebration side quest.

Good news it started working proper and I've already explored on two of the four difficulties.

• AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Swank777 said:

Why punish players for being under lvl 40? Shouldn't Christmas and gifting be for all? I think you could be a little less like scrooge at Christmas kabam. I know your not trying to be rude and inconsiderate but I also know that's unfortunately how you come across here. Atleast let lvl 20+ or 25+ join in gifting. I think if your really concerned about fairness you don't exclude people. Consider this if you increase player rewards and decrease the alliance rewards you actually encourage people to be more giving to each other even outside our alliances you know like a polite giving community, kabam the alliance rewards talk. But don't kabam and exclude so many people that's the definition of discrimination guy's.

What u on about just get to level 40 😂😂 it’s not that hard
  • I have 3k unit's right now if someone trade with me trusted person plz give me ur line id just i add u there
  • NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    I just checked in today and the uncollected holiday gift is not what I was expecting. I at least asked for a 5* crystal but instead got a 5* awakening gem crystal.