The hunt for every special Callout

12345679»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

This one is pretty cool, it's one of Serpent's quotes from the comics when he assembles his Worthy.

I remember that. I love how accurate this game is with synergies, lore etc
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,307 ★★★★★
    edited September 28

EdisonLaw said:

This one is pretty cool, it's one of Serpent's quotes from the comics when he assembles his Worthy.

I remember that. I love how accurate this game is with synergies, lore etc
    Too bad he doesn't have a prefight ability like Apocalypse's horseman ability, but for #Cul's Worthy
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    Checked the fandom page and it's awesome so far! I will say though, I think there's a hercules one against thor where he says something like "thou est not worthy of thy hammer!" Or something. Anyone got a screenshot of it?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,368 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ok

But, Absorbing Man saying that?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,307 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Ok

But, Absorbing Man saying that?
    I think this is a direct line from Serpent in the Fear Itself comic
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    Damn

What's up with vox saying these edgy ahh lines
    Bro watched too many anime
    EdisonLaw said:

xLunatiXx said:

Was doing arena but went to practice mode to screenshot it.
    Serpent fear debuff is shrugged by The Man Without Fear. Literally shrugging the debuff away.

This is making me really wanting a Daredevil buff where he can go unblockable.
    This hits hard after watching the Daredevil show. Also should be the same for punisher.
    There's a dialogue between punisher and Daredevil. I forgot what it was. DD was telling punisher to let go of his murderous ways
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,368 ★★★★
    @djr17 and @EdisonLaw

Ok... But maybe, this callout is being said by the wrong champ?

Or Abs man is saying this and Kabam just wrote Serpent in the beginning, so we could understand?

Thanks

EdisonLaw said:

xLunatiXx said:

Was doing arena but went to practice mode to screenshot it.
    Serpent fear debuff is shrugged by The Man Without Fear. Literally shrugging the debuff away.

This is making me really wanting a Daredevil buff where he can go unblockable.
    This hits hard after watching the Daredevil show. Also should be the same for punisher.
    There's a dialogue between punisher and Daredevil. I forgot what it was. DD was telling punisher to let go of his murderous ways
    It's hells kitchen dd and punisher