**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gifting Requirements

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Ah cool. That small .01% chance ftp players had to score in the gifting event against p2w players is finally gone. Honestly just keep the november part and keep the levels as is. Nobody has that kind of time to be grinding.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    All these restrictions and yet they don’t care that people can just buy tons of units and gift GGC’s that way.

Honestly it’s pretty transparent and shameful.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

They’re out, guess some people have a lot of grinding to do to get to L40

Pretty sure that Nov 20th requirement kills a lot of those. I'm fine with the lvl and title, the creation I take some issue with. I made an alt I've actually been playing, gifting was certainly in mind but I've played it through act 4 already. It's right around the cutoff but don't see any way of knowing the creation date. If if can't be used I'll just skip spending anything too.
    It's literally nine days ago...

Maybe take a look at your 'Read' Mail, and see how far back it goes?

Hope that helps, and sorry if you've had your efforts wasted.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Tyz said:

Kabam, IMHO…these restrictions show just how out of touch you are with the majority of the player base.

1) Level 40 – This is a way OTT, as if the two other points below didnt already stop mass accs being created to take an “unfair” advantage of gifting main accs, then I would agree this is needed at this level of restriction. BUT….now, you’re now going to be penalizing and eliminating someone who has been with you for 6+ mnths plus…but just hasn’t grinded out fights to gain XP!!!

2) Become conqueror – Fine, this is a grind in itself. You cant beat majority of act 4 without putting in the time and effort…which yes, can be done easier with the rework of act1-3, but still….but if that’s a concern, then yes…use point below to remove any accs created from when the rework of act1-2 went live.

3) Acc created before 20th Nov – Fine, stops majority of the mass creation of accounts to whizz through act 1-3 just for the units to gift yourself. But if anything, it should be from when the rework went live!

Please re-think level 40!!!

I don’t think you have any idea how long it takes to get to level 40, 6 months? Are you doing a quest a week?
    To be fair, some people skip exploration of lower quests and do only EQ which gives barely any xp. Escpecially how easy it is for new players to get 4 and 5* now there's barely any motivation to explore any story quests outside of units, which if the person spends cash will be of no value to them for the effort.
    Yeah perhaps, but if you want to grind XP, you can get to level 40 in 2 weeks without much extra effort. Completion of act 4, and then a bit of exploration of 1-3 will get you close to level 40. I just did it on my Tb challenge and it took me 2 weeks
    I agree, i'm not saying it's difficult, i have alts and i know it's not that crazy to do. What i'm refering to is that there are alot of people who play this game much more casually than the majority do.
    Yeah of course, sorry I didn't mean my post to sound like it disagreed with you. Was just adding on for any new players who started in the last 9 days, or anyone who had some alts. It's not as high as it sounds. Remember that progress is very fast at the start for levels, then it tapers off around level 42-45 and becomes a lot harder to get new levels. For my own new account challenge this was my progress:
    Week 1 - level 34
    Week 2 - level 39
    Week 3 - level 40
    Week 4 - level 43
    Week 5 - level 43

Progress is very fast at the start
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Ah cool. That small .01% chance ftp players had to score in the gifting event against p2w players is finally gone. Honestly just keep the november part and keep the levels as is. Nobody has that kind of time to be grinding.

You think people had a chance to match with the spenders from a few thousand Units?
    You right. Shoulda said 0.001%.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

You think people had a chance to match with the spenders from a few thousand Units?
    You right. Shoulda said 0.001%.
    I understood what you meant. It's just not feasible. Those that Rank high in Gifting are most likely spending tens of thousands of dollars.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 335 ★★

Kabam just shat on all those new players... Best get to grinding quickly!

Not necessary.its a game not work
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Shame really, I liked it when L15 players flexed their 6* champs in chat and forums,
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I think it would be fair to omit the level 40 requirement if you made your account before their cut off. They are shitting on brand new players. I get there is an exploit but just change the level requirement and leave the rest. In my honest opinion
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    agree
  • shingeki99shingeki99 Posts: 3
    yeah agree
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 335 ★★

Tyz said:

Kabam, IMHO…these restrictions show just how out of touch you are with the majority of the player base.

1) Level 40 – This is a way OTT, as if the two other points below didnt already stop mass accs being created to take an “unfair” advantage of gifting main accs, then I would agree this is needed at this level of restriction. BUT….now, you’re now going to be penalizing and eliminating someone who has been with you for 6+ mnths plus…but just hasn’t grinded out fights to gain XP!!!

2) Become conqueror – Fine, this is a grind in itself. You cant beat majority of act 4 without putting in the time and effort…which yes, can be done easier with the rework of act1-3, but still….but if that’s a concern, then yes…use point below to remove any accs created from when the rework of act1-2 went live.

3) Acc created before 20th Nov – Fine, stops majority of the mass creation of accounts to whizz through act 1-3 just for the units to gift yourself. But if anything, it should be from when the rework went live!

Please re-think level 40!!!

I don’t think you have any idea how long it takes to get to level 40, 6 months? Are you doing a quest a week?
    Some people are quiet busy.only play this game when they see fit.allow please