**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Requirements

Comments

• HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Can we get clarification on if it is On or before 11/20 or before 11/20? If the account was created on 11/20 are you able to gift? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So .. is anything being done to stop the arena bots that have been farming units all year long?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Now what should I do with my 4k units in alt?
    Still on act 3 at level 27!
    Ah. Man
    Thanks but no thanks.
    The last viable option for f2p is now no more!
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Have to do act 4 too. Not worth my time
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

They’re out, guess some people have a lot of grinding to do to get to L40

Pretty sure that Nov 20th requirement kills a lot of those. I'm fine with the lvl and title, the creation I take some issue with. I made an alt I've actually been playing, gifting was certainly in mind but I've played it through act 4 already. It's right around the cutoff but don't see any way of knowing the creation date. If if can't be used I'll just skip spending anything too.
    It's literally nine days ago...

Maybe take a look at your 'Read' Mail, and see how far back it goes?

Hope that helps, and sorry if you've had your efforts wasted.
    Haha first date in the "updates" section is the 21st, guess I'm out of luck 😂

Honestly should be happy. I used all my units and picked up an Odin for cyber weekend, now I won't be wasting any money for the Odin or two I'd planned for gifting. Thanks for the heads up to check the mail tab. The read mail doesn't go back far but the updates tab goes a bit further.
    LordPSN said:

Now what should I do with my 4k units in alt?
    Still on act 3 at level 27!
    Ah. Man
    Thanks but no thanks.
    The last viable option for f2p is now no more!

It's funny because my new alt was created it appears on the 21st, just after the cut off. I've actually been having fun playing it, went into it with gifting in mind of course but also wanted to see the new story for act 1-4 and have hit conqueror already. So yours is qualified even though it won't be used and mine isn't even though it's being played naturally. There's going to be a cutoff and for me I just happened go get shafted by it. And in return I'll opt to not spend anything on my main, looks like we both lose in my case at least. Oh well
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Just out of question, how long is New Act 4 roughly? I'm not planning on ever going through Act 4 again (not after 100% exploring Original Act 4), but I'm just wondering.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    No worries with the restrictions my only concern is the length of the 14 days. I would have liked a shorter deadline because the rewards of the alliance war fall on the 8 and you put the 6 to join another alliance or so I misunderstood.

• Just for context, Brian Grant’s video was posted on Nov 15th so anyone who made an account at most 5 days after that still has a chance to grind it. I think this is pretty fair, likely dissuades people with tons and tons of accounts to exploit it. But still allows people who want to put time in to gift from alts.

I do think it’s a bit sad for newer players, but it took me two weeks to get my journey to TB challenge account to level 40. And while newer players won’t be that quick, it’s possible to push quite early on. So they have a chance from now until the event starts to get to level 40

So the account that I just created last Friday just finished 5.2 today (spoiler alert), I’d got through all of Act 4 on the beginner boost and sigil and I’ve only just hit lv36. I feel like lv40 is a bit of a hard requirement, that’s a hell of a lot of game time to get.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

No worries with the restrictions my only concern is the length of the 14 days. I would have liked a shorter deadline because the rewards of the alliance war fall on the 8 and you put the 6 to join another alliance or so I misunderstood.
    My understanding is you can join an alliance up to the day before the gifting event starts on the 20th, but you wouldn't actually be able to claim any rewards or contribute any points until the very end of the event (day 13/14 of the gifting event).

So basically you can join an alliance anytime between now and the 19th of December, but if you join after the 6th of December then you'll just have to wait a certain amount of days until you start gifting.
  • Bolt96Bolt96 Posts: 11
    Hello guys,
    November 21 and 23 I created two alts to gift my main account, but my purpose wasnt to go with ggc. I just wanted to finish my act 6 content exploration and some carina challenges by sending myself full energy and revives from those accounts, but I was left with dissappointment after seeing the requirements of account creation and wanted to plead for you guys to at least make it November 23 or allow people like me to be able to send at least only full energy and revives, I know that me and other people in this position are not a priority in your work or the purpose somehow might not seem fair, but I wanted to express my feelings in case you hear me.

P.S: I hope for once the Christmas magic works, happy day to the people reading this :)
    I'd rather it require uncollected than have the stupid creation cut off. I'd have no problem pushing the alt I made on the 21st to UC to qualify, I can't go back in time a create it a day sooner.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I guess it's to deter people from trying to make an account now they know the level and act requirements and rapid grind... though I honestly don't think rapid grinding is the healthiest of ideas.
  • But how is it unfair to other ppl? I said the 14 days thing already strains out the ppl who were misusing this to get points
    Chovner said:

My understanding is you can join an alliance up to the day before the gifting event starts on the 20th, but you wouldn't actually be able to claim any rewards or contribute any points until the very end of the event (day 13/14 of the gifting event).

So basically you can join an alliance anytime between now and the 19th of December, but if you join after the 6th of December then you'll just have to wait a certain amount of days until you start gifting.
    Ok thanks, I didn't understand the post on the game ^^
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,899 ★★★★★

How many people started doing it after it was broadcast?

On that case, it should be Nov 15
    I know it's not a big deal in the end, but the fact I happened to make mine on the 21st and therefore it's not eligible is enough to keep me from spending anything on gifting this year for my main. So everyone who initially knew about the changes are good to go, anyone who keeps up with youtubers when they make content is good to go, but someone who doesn't see that stuff as it comes out and is a little late to that parry is S out of luck? The cutoff date doesn't make much sense, but for me at least if the units on the alt stay on the alt then the money I would've spent stays in my account. Probably a big win for me tbh the way things are going 😂