**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RE: Permanent Boost to Gold in Gold and Arena Crystals - Starting December 10th! Hold your Crystals!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

CoatHang3r i have similar crystal hoard to you…

I have no need (or time) to sit there and open everything.. I can’t spend the gold I have, can’t use the ISO from duping champs so is better for them to just sit there.

If there is server issues as a result then let me sell what I don’t need for units.. happy for us to buy crystals with units, let it work the other way - this is how real businesses work with share buy backs etc..

This has nothing to do with the server space. It's about getting more gold to the players like they asked. They're not saying don't hoard, they're just saying you don't have to if you don't want to.
    If only you had the same clarity about AQ as you do about this.
    Don't you have some other threads to contradict yourself in? Pretty sure you hit your limit in this one.
    I did no such thing, you simply failed to understand I was responding to the post before the one you assumed I was. Let me know when you can show me chastising everyone in the AQ thread. Here is the reference material.

You're like those criminals who call the cops on themselves.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

Any news about the b-chips boosts? Are we getting the shaft once again or not?

You’re getting a permanent 30% boost to all of your gold crystals instead. This will cover the temporary 20% boost to arena.
    I grind arenas for units, and units you get from b-chips, the gold increase doesn't cover this at all.
    From arena crystals?

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Searmenis said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

You’re getting a permanent 30% boost to all of your gold crystals instead. This will cover the temporary 20% boost to arena.
    I grind arenas for units, and units you get from b-chips, the gold increase doesn't cover this at all.
    From arena crystals?

So the question remains.. will they boost battleships, as more chips equals more chance at units.

This has nothing to do with gold
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Searmenis said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

From arena crystals?

increasing the amount of GOLD in crystals, not UNITS, or the amount of battlechips that produce gold AND units through crystals
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Monk1 said:

I have no need (or time) to sit there and open everything.. I can’t spend the gold I have, can’t use the ISO from duping champs so is better for them to just sit there.

If there is server issues as a result then let me sell what I don’t need for units.. happy for us to buy crystals with units, let it work the other way - this is how real businesses work with share buy backs etc..

This has nothing to do with the server space. It's about getting more gold to the players like they asked. They're not saying don't hoard, they're just saying you don't have to if you don't want to.
    Don't you have some other threads to contradict yourself in? Pretty sure you hit your limit in this one.
    I did no such thing, you simply failed to understand I was responding to the post before the one you assumed I was. Let me know when you can show me chastising everyone in the AQ thread. Here is the reference material.

You have no clue. Hey sorry you were wrong about what would be done about AQ and what players should do to remedy the difficulty for themselves but that doesn’t mean I was chastising players, it just means I knew the score.
  • Options

Monk1 said:

You have no clue. Hey sorry you were wrong about what would be done about AQ and what players should do to remedy the difficulty for themselves but that doesn’t mean I was chastising players, it just means I knew the score.
    I truly wouldn't expect you to understand. I'm done with this back and forth.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

From arena crystals?

increasing the amount of GOLD in crystals, not UNITS, or the amount of battlechips that produce gold AND units through crystals
    I don't think they'll boost them permanently but it's possible they'll have that boost again like in the past.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

From arena crystals?

I don't think they'll boost them permanently but it's possible they'll have that boost again like in the past.
    That's what I m asking from the start. The way the gold increase is advertised, is like telling us "forget about everything else (aka b-chips)".