**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoners Choice 2022

I'm glad you are bringing this back. I'm not going to be so vain to Suggestg all eight options for the next summoner choice option. BUT I would like to see the following four options. I won't pick any of the eight that were options last year. Hopeully you are already moving ahead with them. 1) Personally I love Firestar. With her microwave heat powers, I think she could do serious damage. She would be a good Mutant. 2) Makarri was one of the more popular characters in Eternals. Speed powers might be hard to visualize but her cyclone run could be fun. Cosmic would be her class. 3) with you working on camoflague for Miles. Brining in Daredevil's protege, Blindside. that could be fun. he's a skill champ 4) We need more villians but not spidey's bad guys. So let me suggest one of Iron Man's Whiplash is an awesome bad guy that fits the bill. He would be Tech.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be surprised if Omega Sentinel makes a return.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Adam Warlock
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Dani Moonstar (mirage), Rahne Sinclair (wolfsbane), and top choice Sam Guthrie (Cannonball).
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★
    here is my personal 8
    1 Prowler
    2 Crimson Dynamo
    3 Shocker
    4 Whiplash
    5 Pyro
    6 Shuri
    7 Klaw
    8 Hobgoblin

there are some characters that I'd like to see more Zemo scorpion sandman Lizard but the characters are so big that we don't need a summoners choice they just need to be added
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I agree with Mirage as a Mutant character but I think she should have the same Astral effect as Prof X. Fire star as a second mutant feels good. . Shuri and crimson Dynamo work for me.
    edited December 2021
    Eternals spoiler
    Starfox and Black knight

I agree with Mirage as a Mutant character but I think she should have the same Astral effect as Prof X. Fire star as a second mutant feels good. . Shuri and crimson Dynamo work for me.

I would love to see how they make Mirage’s animations and abilities work in game
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I hope the Lizard is on the list.
    I wish this thread gained more traction. I think the lizard shouldn’t be a summoners choice and he should just be added. Another champ I think has potential to be in the summoners champ is Ben Reilly’s Scarlet Spider
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Hope so!
    Rule 1 on your choices. It can't be any of the seven from last year. Kabam has probably still be working on them and have a plan to release some of them. Based on the roadmap they released, I saw some good spots for Morbius, dazzler , omega sentinel, and others.
    Rule 2 Try and give one for each class or at least don't give five sugestions from all the same class
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

1. Crystal (Inhuman royal family) - cool synergies with fire and ice
    2. The Ancient One - Mystic (Apoc style over sorcerers and dimensional beings)
    3. One of Legion / Mirage / Polaris - Mutant

I’d like to see further development of slim roster tags like A-Force or Α Flight as well. If you’re going to have the tags, may as well develop the team.
  • BoredDesperadoBoredDesperado Posts: 34
    edited December 2021
    I just hope that the choices won't have another version of captain America, iron man, hulk , spider man or thor or any other mcu avenger. There are so many other cool characters in the comics to bring in the game...
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Scorpion, Sandman, Spiderman Noir or the Ancient One
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Hope so!
    I'm surprisingly in the minority of those who don't care about Omega Sentinel at all 😆
  • BlueWolf209BlueWolf209 Posts: 48
    I think the choices should be out of champions that majority of players want I have noticed that the following champions i’ve been requested a good amount of times.
    1.Beta ray Bill
    2. Baron Helmut Zemo
    3. Adam Warlock
    4. Mystique
    5. Captain Britain
    I think Kabam should take sum of these into consideration for the next summoner’s choice champion.

I think the choices should be out of champions that majority of players want I have noticed that the following champions i’ve been requested a good amount of times.
    1.Beta ray Bill
    2. Baron Helmut Zemo
    3. Adam Warlock
    4. Mystique
    5. Captain Britain
    I think Kabam should take sum of these into consideration for the next summoner’s choice champion.

I agree somewhat. My concern is that there should be one option per class. (IE one mystic, one cosmic etc. etc. )
    Beta Ray as a Cosmic Makes sense. Zemo should be Skill I think cause he doesn't have any powers per se. Adam Warlock should be cosmic as well and based on the roadmap, I think we getting Bill and Valkyrie for the "love and Thunder" month. I would love to see Mystique as the mutant option with Magma as the back up. Mystique will be VERY hard to be done well. I want her done well. Captian Britian should be Mystic I think we should also offer Black knight as an option. We are missing Science so let's Thow in Scorpion and Speedball.
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Hope so!
    I'm surprisingly in the minority of those who don't care about Omega Sentinel at all 😆
    Omega Sentinel is reletively new (ten years or so old) and she's not been used often. I'd like to see more of her
    Now that they have revealed our options for new Champions Choice, How do you feel about them??
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Now that they have revealed our options for new Champions Choice, How do you feel about them??

I like a lot of the candidates and I feel like this is going to be a more closer votes than last year's even though I am aware that there are two notable frontrunners according to public opinion.

Personally, I don't give a care about those two guys but I digress. I guess the only thing that's a bit of a downer is after hearing Mike explained how the other candidates aren't guaranteed to be added in to the game, it makes me a little sad that this might be the only chance for some of these characters to ever come in the game.