**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yep same here,..and second half of legendary (electro) quest won’t unlock
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Miike can ya let us know if we can run week 1 to unlock 2 or get this fixed. Thanks

Personally I would recommend against re-running it, if you get rewards a second time it could end up being considered an exploit.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    @Kabam Zibiit it was only Epic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

Only Epic. Just curious if we're good to go on doing it again or not.
  • DurbzDurbz Posts: 6
    Only epic reset for me
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

@Kabam Zibiit 2.2 is also locked on legendary
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Second half of todays legendary quest will also not unlock for me and my epics last week reset
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Zibiit 2.2 is also locked on legendary
    that's how it's supposed to be from the event description. First week 1.1 and 1.2 then 2.1 then 2.2 and so on 1 mission per week
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same here. 2.1 legendary 100% explored but won’t let me in 2.2. Says coming soon
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    thought it refreshed on mcoc timeline, so around 6 hours ish left before next one opens right??
  • Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

I’ve also made a post about it, but in case you didn’t see it, epic difficulty was the only one reset for me.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    edited December 2021
    Just Epic reset on mine
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Same here. 2.1 legendary 100% explored but won’t let me in 2.2. Says coming soon

2.2 is released next week. It was Chapter 1.1, 1.2 released last week, then each quest is released weekly
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    All four difficulties have 2.2. locked for me
  • fourkwardfourkward Posts: 39
    I logged into the game, went into side quest to fight in 2 nd week, all levels for chapter 2 were open except epic. I 100% all of chapter 1 of all levels. Some members in my alley have no chapter 2 open, some have only 1 chapter 2 open. Not sure what’s going on, I really don’t want to have to do epic again. Just time consuming.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Will players be penalized for re-playing Epic difficulty? One of my alliance mates went through it again before realizing he had already done it.
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28

The announcement post shows 2.2 releases next week. 12/15
  • Epic mode is the only mode resetting in the A sinister celebration event its allowing players to go back in and gain the rewards that was already gained before
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    RB65 said:

The announcement post shows 2.2 releases next week. 12/15
    Ah, my b
  • Me too. I got epic difficult reset to chapter 1.
    Here’s a photo.
  • CweeshypooCweeshypoo Posts: 3
    I didn’t even realize that I re did the first chapter. Just wanted people to know of this issue and to Kabam, I did not realize that I re did this and I was not trying to take advantage of any additional rewards. I chose cosmic for my fragments and I will not do any more of that side quest until I know it’s fixed.

• RamolokkoRamolokko Posts: 2
    edited December 2021

First of all, I would like to say take it easy to all my Kabam employees, but I can't say this because I haven't seen any positive work.. I finished the Single Round, the new side event on my main account, now I looked, the roads I went were reset and I was late to realize this so I'll play again 100% I did any punishment about this issue will it happen? It's not my fault, it's your fault if it was reset at the end, I hope you don't have a sanction on this issue, it wasn't very impressive in the awards anyway.. I present my respects..
  • Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16

For Me it’s just been Epic but for members of a discord server I’m on they’ve said it’s been legendary as well

• CweeshypooCweeshypoo Posts: 3
    fourkward said:

It’s broken. Different for all members. Frustrating

I just hope they don’t think I’m trying to cheat and get more rewards lol
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

All difficulties but legendary reset for me
  • SJP_7SJP_7 Posts: 25
    Epic and legendary reset for me